Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Climate Change: The Fault Of All Those Babies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate Change: The Fault Of All Those Babies!

To bad her mother didn't abort her....

Question:

People argue that climate change and other issues are also feminist issues. What do we lose by broadening the meaning of the term?

Gloria Steinem

Are you kidding me? Listen, what causes climate deprivation is population. If we had not been systematically forcing women to have children they don't want or can't care for over the 500 years of patriarchy, we wouldn't have the climate problems that we have. That's the fundamental cause of climate change. Even if the Vatican doesn't tell us that. In addition to that, because women are the major agricultural workers in the world, and also the carriers of water and the feeders of families and so on, it's a disproportionate burden.”

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/05/15...ate-conference
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

...because the stereotypical guy wants to settle down and have 4 kids.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

To solve the overpopulation problem, I think everyone should be forbidden from reproducing for at least a generation; maybe two.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        To solve the overpopulation problem, I think everyone should be forbidden from reproducing for at least a generation; maybe two.
        Maybe we should allow people to live 30 years and then put 'em down.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Steinem is a nut. Plain and simple.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

If we got rid of all the wiminz that keep complaining about getting pregnant then they couldn't get pregnant and problem solved.

Comment

The solution is obvious: liberals should stop procreating.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                You first...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The solution is obvious: liberals should stop procreating.
                  since it seems half of them don't even know what sex they are, this is a real possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    Steinem is a nut. Plain and simple.
                    With feminists it always comes back to the holy sacrament of abortion...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      With feminists it always comes back to the holy sacrament of abortion...
                      The absolutely most important issue to a woman well past child bearing age is... *ta da* ... ABORTION.

Comment

This picture made me nervous when I found it:
                        LOGAN-RUN-LARGE-PHOTO-GRAPHIC.jpg

fwiw,
                        29 yo Guacamole
                        "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                        Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                        Save me, save me"

Comment

I spent good money making sure that my palm crystal never flashes red.

0000000000000lrc.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

“Population, global warming and consumption patterns are inextricably linked in their collective global environmental impact,” reports the Global Population and Environment Program at the non-profit Sierra Club. “As developing countries’ contribution to global emissions grows, population size and growth rates will become significant factors in magnifying the impacts of global warming.”
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                              “Population, global warming and consumption patterns are inextricably linked in their collective global environmental impact,” reports the Global Population and Environment Program at the non-profit Sierra Club. “As developing countries’ contribution to global emissions grows, population size and growth rates will become significant factors in magnifying the impacts of global warming.”
                              Any suggestion to reduce population growth is usually met with charges of racism.
                              That would be yet another case of liberalism shooting itself in the foot. (1)

If you can make population control work despite that objection you'd have my vote.

NOTES
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              1: Both sides regularly shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment