Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Trying this again ... Information ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    1) A simple "yes" or "no" is what I am looking for, not evasiveness, not vagueness, not a book plug.
    Yeah, right. If I answer with a simple "yes" then you come back with, "That's vague." I am well aware and experienced regarding the dishonesty of critters such as you. When appropriate I DID answer with a simple "yes or no" (see my answer to your #2 question). Oops - GOT YOU!!! What you call a "book plug" was a source providing the proofs you insinuated did not exist. In any event, you demonstrate your dishonesty below yet again ... watch ...

2) Thank you for an illustration of the intellectually crippling effects of creationism. You have not seen my material on ERVs, yet your prejudice leads you to reject it out of hand. You can find it if you google "barryhisblog".
    Nice illustration of your intellectual dishonesty. First, this was never about you or your ideas. Second, your ERV material is NOT "rejected out of hand". I've been studying this field for decades and nothing - not one thing - is convincing in your position. Your ERV material is a rehash of the same arguments. You simply hate it when someone like me calls you out and rubs your smug face into reality - that torments you to no end. And so you lash out as you do here. Suck it up, buttercup.

3) "... that answer demands qualification as it insinuates things that don't hold water." Evasive and vague.
    Ah, there it is again, the ol' catch-all "excuse". Stamp a giant F on your forehead, Barry - you FAILED!

Jorge
    The one and only thing that is apparent from your responses here is that you seem to be afraid to let the evidence speak for itself -- and that speaks volumes.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Desborough View Post

Jorge, I haven't interacted with you for a number of years. It is sad to see a stuck record waffling nonsense year after year, never making any progress. Why, your creationist apologetic hasn't even developed from vagueness and evasiveness. If anything, it appears to have regressed. You are a waste of time and effort. Always have been, always will be.
      As mentioned earlier, Jorge is here to, as he says, "rattle cages." We really shouldn't expect anything else.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So Jorge when are you going to post your theories? You've been talking about them for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
          It doesn't take a judgement seat to size you up Jorge. You claim to have figured out something new and groudbreaking. Something the rest of the world has missed. Yet you will not divulge one substantive paragraph detailing your incredible piece of work.

The world is and has been full of hundreds, even thousands of cons, scheisters and megalomaniacs with the same claims, and the same never ending but never fulfilled promises to 'tell us soon'.

Whether you realize it or not Jorge, you are either delusional or an out and out fraud.

Jim
          Coming from you - whom I've gotten to know quite well after years of interaction - my reaction is ...

Jorge

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            So Jorge when are you going to post your theories? You've been talking about them for years now.
            Huh? Aren't you the same vermin referring to me as a "troll"?

Try some consistency in your life, Leonard!

I take it you have nothing worthwhile to contribute (?) -- that was my purpose in this thread.

Jorge

Comment

Coming from you - whom I've gotten to know quite well after years of interaction - my reaction is ...

Jorge
              Being that as it may - you STILL have yet to produce any content that would lead to any other conclusion than that yuo are delutsional or a fraud.

I promise you, if and when you produce such, I'll be more than happy to publically admit I was wrong.

(I would, in reality, much rather you turned out to not be delusional and not be a fruad).

However - at this point, after all these years of ridiculous behavior, if you do turn out to actually have produced some work of substance, then what would remain to be said would be: "He was his own worst enemy".

Jim
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Being that as it may - you STILL have yet to produce any content that would lead to any other conclusion than that yuo are delutsional or a fraud.

I promise you, if and when you produce such, I'll be more than happy to publically admit I was wrong.

(I would, in reality, much rather you turned out to not be delusional and not be a fruad).

However - at this point, after all these years of ridiculous behavior, if you do turn out to actually have produced some work of substance, then what would remain to be said would be: "He was his own worst enemy".

Jim
                At this point, it's unlikely that anyone here will pay much attention to it - which is entirely his fault. He's done far more to drive people away from his position than toward it, and doesn't seem to care in the slightest.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

All i've figured out so far:

It's not Shannon information.
                  It solves some extraordinarily difficult problems.
                  It confirms what Jorge wanted to believe in the first place.

Have there been any details discussed that i missed?
                  "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

Comment

Jim
                    I don't think he ever got over the embarrassment of being caught trying to pass off a phony web-bought PhD. He comes by and drops another turd now and then just to remind people how upset he still is.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
                      I don't think he ever got over the embarrassment of being caught trying to pass off a phony web-bought PhD. He comes by and drops another turd now and then just to remind people how upset he still is.
                      Jorge can feel humiliation? Embarrassment? Shame? ECREE!!!

If he didn't bat an eye after his meteor impact fiasco what makes you think that bothered him?

Comment

Huh? Aren't you the same vermin referring to me as a "troll"?

Try some consistency in your life, Leonard!

I take it you have nothing worthwhile to contribute (?) -- that was my purpose in this thread.
                        Lol.

No, the purpose of this thread is just to troll. To respond would require there to be something to respond to. I once dived down a trace of all your posts you've ever written on tweb. At no point have you ever explicated your theory, but just made vague allusions to it, or referred to a book written by someone else. We are all quite justified in saying you're lying or you're delusional.

You're either so dumb that you don't know that you're trolling, or more likely, you are in your own words 'rattling the cages' a.k.a trolling.

So when are you going to post this massively brilliant (not) theory of yours?
                        Last edited by Leonhard; 07-06-2017, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS_Beagle View Post
                          That's got to be one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen anyone on tweb get caught with.

Comment

Lets be frank Jorge, not even the creationists on this forum like Cerebrum or Mossrose, thinks you're convincing, or have any kind of appealing argument. No one who comes to this website thinks you have anything that's a proper argument.

Comment

Arguing with these kind of people is a waste of time and extremely unhealthy.

They are detached from reality is such a way that they can no longer be reached, so you're just wasting bandwidth trying to inform them on issues that they should have informed themselves on before they started talking.

Comment

To contribute nothing worthwhile? Job done, I think.
                                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment