Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Social Justice Dorms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Justice Dorms

yeah. it's a thing.
    ============================
    CU-Boulder to offer 'social justice living environment'

Anthony Gockowski
    Investigative Reporter
    @AGockowski
    on May 10, 2017 at 10:53 AM EDT

The University of Colorado at Boulder recently announced plans to transform one of its residence halls into a “Social Justice Living Environment” in the fall.

According to a press release on the matter, the Hallett Hall will be split into three “Living Learning Communities,” one for “LGBTQIA-identified students and their allies,” another for “students passionate about diversity,” and a third for “black-identified students and their allies.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9162

Tribes.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      yeah. it's a thing.

Anthony Gockowski
      Investigative Reporter
      @AGockowski

The University of Colorado at Boulder recently announced plans to transform one of its residence halls into a “Social Justice Living Environment” in the fall.

According to a press release on the matter, the Hallett Hall will be split into three “Living Learning Communities,” one for “LGBTQIA-identified students and their allies,” another for “students passionate about diversity,” and a third for “black-identified students and their allies.”

So it is OK when the left segregates.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

what is interesting is one of the dorms is for people who identify as black. not actually black, you can apparently just identify as black.

The black people I know can't stand liberals like Rachel Dolezal who claim to be black but who are white. Liberals are always talking about cultural appropriation if you so much as celebrate Cinco de Mayo or eat a taco. While they see no problem with blatant racial appropriation. I have a feeling this is going to bite them on the behind pretty soon.

Comment

yeah. it's a thing.

Anthony Gockowski
          Investigative Reporter
          @AGockowski

Official encouragement of divisiveness.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            Official encouragement of divisiveness.
            The Balkanization of colleges continues.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

what is interesting is one of the dorms is for people who identify as black. not actually black, you can apparently just identify as black.

The black people I know can't stand liberals like Rachel Dolezal who claim to be black but who are white. Liberals are always talking about cultural appropriation if you so much as celebrate Cinco de Mayo or eat a taco. While they see no problem with blatant racial appropriation. I have a feeling this is going to bite them on the behind pretty soon.
              I've heard them refer to such folks using the n-word but replacing the "n" with a "w"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

It's worth noting that some liberals like myself think this is dumb.
                  Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    I've heard them refer to such folks using the n-word but replacing the "n" with a "w"
                    As in w-word privileges?
                    We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                    - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                    In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                    Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see on South Park as a parody.

Comment

Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                        Yeah I don't think all liberals are this wacky. Seems to be clustered in California and ultra liberal states like that, and around colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                          This is the sort of thing I'd expect to see on South Park as a parody.
                          The whole world has become a parody. If you could go back 20 years and tell even democrats back then what the world would be like today, they would call you a liar and laugh in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                            Doesn't matter!!! Younger lib generation, with all their more-crazy craziness, will replace you.
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment