Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump gives highly classified information to the Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I like this one:

um what does an ambassador to India dying of an illness have anything to do with the election or Trump?
    "An illness." That what they calling it now?

Edit: I bet it had something to do with lead poisoning.
    Last edited by Zymologist; 05-24-2017, 02:19 PM.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

um what does an ambassador to India dying of an illness have anything to do with the election or Trump?
      Most likely nothing. They do not claim that all dead Russians have anything to do with it and they mention that of course some died for natural reasons.
      "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

• So far the trail of Russians that I've seen have all either:
        A: Been nowhere near the case, such as the Ambassador to India
        B: May have had proximity, such as the Ambassador to the U.N. , but died of natural causes as determined by our doctors.

The outlier would be Oleg Erovinkin who is suspected of being a leaker of information to MI-6 regarding alleged connections between the Trump campaign and the Russians. The problem is that this evidence is not evidence of collusion as much as it is evidence of the Russians attempting to gain control over Trump with allegations of "compromising personal and financial information about Trump." That isn't working together, that is attempted blackmail on the part of the Russians. Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politi...report-russia/

So no, far from the FBI agent's claim there is no trail of bodies.
        The single body that could maybe be implicated in all of this would be the body of a blackmailer, not a cohort.
        Last edited by Meh Gerbil; 05-24-2017, 02:26 PM.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Most likely nothing. They do not claim that all dead Russians have anything to do with it and they mention that of course some died for natural reasons.
          You cited the FBI agent and a 'trail of bodies'.
          I think it is fair to ask to see this trail.

I've yet to find this trail.
          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

yet they make a list of all of these dead Russians as if having such a large "trail" of dead Russians means something sinister with regards to Trump who has no ties to any of them. This is what I meant by "suspicions and rumors"

You kept mentioning this trail of dead russians. so I looked it up. None of them have any ties to Trump or even the election!

show me which ones do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles
              Clint Watts does mention that they are not all working for the government, so basically this list will not necessarily contain all the people. Perhaps far from.
              Again, I think that for this to be used as evidence we should have access to a 'trail of bodies'.
              If we don't have access to the list then the evidence should be retracted.

Now then, I doubt you'll be able to produce this list of bodies but instead of this being vindication for Trump(1) let's take a look at a much larger problem. You see, instead of worrying about whether or not Trump is guilty or recoiling in horror that your source turned out to be a whack job I think you should be very, very angry that CNN lied to you. Why is it that some dork on TWEB has to ask the question "What bodies?" - how is it that an FBI agent can put such an astonishing claim out there and not be challenged by the reporter? Seriously, set the Trump thing aside for a moment and allow yourself to get angry that CNN is doing such a horrible job at getting you reliable information. You should be furious.

Can you see why CNN is referred to as fake news?

NOTES
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              1: I don't seek vindication for Trump. I play the long game, my friend.

Comment

Ad hominem.

Comment

yet they make a list of all of these dead Russians as if having such a large "trail" of dead Russians means something sinister with regards to Trump who has no ties to any of them. This is what I meant by "suspicions and rumors"

You kept mentioning this trail of dead russians. so I looked it up. None of them have any ties to Trump or even the election!

show me which ones do.
                  Yeah, but, but Trump is under investigation! That's suspicious in and of itself and justifies the investigation. I mean, if he was innocent then there would no need for an investigation, an I right?
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• No-Evidence-600-LI-594x425.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

here is a more detailed list:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/europe/dead-russians/

again, nothing to tie them to Trump (or even the election) as hard as they try.

I like this one:

Sounds like adding to dots for people to connect and come to an unwarranted conclusion

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Sounds like adding to dots for people to connect and come to an unwarranted conclusion
                        Create a complicated enough web, and the low-info crowd will think it's suspicious simply because it's complicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                          Are you talking wrongdoing of "he collaborated with the Russians to hack the election"?
                          I've not seen any evidence of that (I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I've just not seen it yet).
                          I’m talking of the “accusations” of wrongdoing”, not proved wrongdoings. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that support these accusations, including the involvement of Trump associates with Russian operatives (according to former CIA Director John Brennan and others) and that Russia “brazenly” interfered in last year’s presidential election.

They may amount to nothing but they warrant a full investigation nonetheless. Trump should be pleased to have the opportunity to clear his name
                          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Create a complicated enough web, and the low-info crowd will think it's suspicious simply because it's complicated.
                            So says the mouthpiece for the selective reporting of the "fake news" Alt-Right Breitbart.
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                              So says the mouthpiece for the selective reporting of the "fake news" Alt-Right Breitbart.
                              Funny thing about that, you've never actually shown a single one of their stories to be wrong when I cite them as a source.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                                I’m talking of the “accusations” of wrongdoing”, not proved wrongdoings. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that support these accusations, including the involvement of Trump associates with Russian operatives (according to former CIA Director John Brennan and others) and that Russia “brazenly” interfered in last year’s presidential election.

They may amount to nothing but they warrant a full investigation nonetheless. Trump should be pleased to have the opportunity to clear his name
                                I already saw the trail of bodies claim in another thread.
                                Even a small examination of that evidence, as offered by a former FBI agent no less, fell apart like a cheap card table in a hurricane.

I expect your 'evidence' is much the same stuff.
                                Time will tell.

Comment