Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DNC staffer slain last year had links to Wikileaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNC staffer slain last year had links to Wikileaks

Indeed.

source
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Indeed.

source
    Yes, I'm following this. So this guy may be the source of the leaks and not Russia.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Yes, I'm following this. So this guy may be the source of the leaks and not Russia.
      I just wanted to beat you to the punch so the thread title actually said something informative.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        I just wanted to beat you to the punch so the thread title actually said something informative.
        Now I have click bait depression! You destroyed my artistic muse!
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

hilary-clinton-harambe.jpg
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

That would seem to confirm what Julian Assange said months ago:

Source: FOX News

HANNITY: I know you want to protect your sources, and you -- when you first told me on my radio show that it was not Russia, you said so reluctantly. Can I ask -- take it one step further? Can you say that the source was within the United States?

ASSANGE: I don't want to constrain whether it was someone inside the United States, in the DNC, in the service providers that provide for the DNC, or outside, et cetera. I think we have already pushed it quite a lot by...

HANNITY: More than you would like?

ASSANGE: More than we would like by saying it's not a state party. That -- that was necessary to do because there was an -- a serious attempt to distract from the content of our publications with this Russian narrative.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/20...overnment.html

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So the guy who sabotaged the Clinton campaign was whacked?
              Brace yourself for non-stop reporting from CNN, NPR, NYT, and other mainstream outlets on Trump's hairstyle.
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                So the guy who sabotaged the Clinton campaign was whacked?
                Brace yourself for non-stop reporting from CNN, NPR, NYT, and other mainstream outlets on Trump's hairstyle.
                It was a clear case of suicide. Two bullets to the back of his own head--happens more than you'd think. Tragic.

Comment

Trump did it!!! News at 11!

Comment

evil.jpg
                    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I hope Trump wasn't in the continental U.S. when Seth Rich was killed.
                      I'd hate to see Trump get blamed for this crime.

CNN: Today, in a news conference, Trump was unable to recall where he was on the day Seth Rich was killed. Why would he lie about this?

NPR: Trump looked confused by the question and even asked, "Who is Seth Rich?" in some weird attempt to look innocent.

CBS: Seth Rich had tax returns, Trump has tax returns he won't show the public. Coincidence? We think not.

ABS: Unnamed sources are now saying that Trump was actually the one murdered in D.C and that the man we see in the Oval Office is actually a lizard person loyal to Putin.

NBS: Here we have an artist's rendition of what it would look like if Trump was murdered in the same way Seth Rich was murdered.

NYT: Proof? We have a body in a morgue for god's sake, what kind of proof do you need that Trump is a lunatic?

Comment

Rich was shot in the head. With bullets. Russians use guns with bullets. Therefore Trump is in collusion with the Russians and had Seth Rich killed.

Logic, people! logic!

Comment

Trump just couldn't handle anyone else being Rich.

Comment

Skeptics on TWEB:

Tassman: LOL, So by saying Trump didn't murder Seth Rich you're saying Seth Rich is still alive and walking around?

Starlight: In New Zealand we've never had a DNC staffer murdered by Donald Trump.

JimL: Maybe, but she didn't whack Vince Foster.

Shunyadragon: If it was in the interests of protecting the DNC would it actually be murder or a form of self-defense?

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                              Skeptics on TWEB:

Tassman: LOL, So by saying Trump didn't murder Seth Rich you're saying Seth Rich is still alive and walking around?

Starlight: In New Zealand we've never had a DNC staffer murdered by Donald Trump.

JimL: Maybe, but she didn't whack Vince Foster.

Shunyadragon: If it was in the interests of protecting the DNC would it actually be murder or a form of self-defense?
                              that is just too close to reality. You are way too good at this. I am calling sock-puppet. You are actually all of those guys, aren't you? it explains all those mysterious absences of yours.

Comment