Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DNC staffer slain last year had links to Wikileaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
    The CIA, FBI, DIA, and NSA are anonymous?

Brother, get your head out of the clouds of Trump fantasy land, and take a look at reality please. The Russian government DID commit cyber-attacks against our country to influence our elections, and they desperately wanted Trump as president. These are facts, deal with them already. You keep complaining about people having an axe to grind in the press, then you cite these backwater conservative rags that have to retract conspiracies as quickly as they promote them.
    Source: Forbes

The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium. The New York Times reported Uranium One’s chairman, Frank Guistra, made significant donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for one speech from a Russian investment bank that has “links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” Notably, Frank Giustra, the Clinton Foundation’s largest and most controversial donor, does not appear anywhere in Clinton’s “non-private” emails. It is possible that the emails of such key donors were automatically scrubbed to protect the Clinton Foundation.

Let’s not leave out fugitive Ukrainian oligarch, Dymtro Firtash. He is represented by Democratic heavyweight lawyer, Lanny Davis, who accused Trump of “inviting Putin to commit espionage” (Trump’s quip: If Putin has Hillary’s emails, release them) but denies all wrongdoing by Hillary.

That’s still not all: Rep. John Conyers (D., Mich.) read Kremlin propaganda into the Congressional Record, referring to Ukrainian militia as “repulsive Neo Nazis” in denying Ukrainian forces ManPad weapons. Conyers floor speech was surely a notable success of some Kremlin lobbyist.

Link

© Copyright Original Source

And Russia wanted Trump to win?

If you want me to reconsider my position, it helps to not be over-the-top frothing at the mouth while railing against it. Snow jobs don't work on me.
    Won't do much good if the Dems get the House in 2018 - which they probably will.
    I dunno, I don't mind so much if Congress and the Presidency are controlled by opposite parties. Less gets done that way, and when the government is involved, less is nearly always better.
    Plus the GOP will be destroyed for a long time if the connection between Trump and Russia can be proven.
    Doubtful. The media's been prosecuting this so heavily that many people just aren't listening to them any more. And there already IS a proven connection between Hillary and Russia, but the MSM seems to think that's just hunky-dory.
    Do you have anything besides some cyber criminal that promotes internet piracy and has zero credibility, or is that it?
    Do you have anything besides ad hominem, or is that it?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      The media's been prosecuting this so heavily that many people just aren't listening to them any more.
      Democrat politicians have been stoking the fires of Russian conspiracy theories and impeachment with such fervor that there's also the possibility that Democrat voters will rebel when their hopes and dreams fizzle out with nothing to show for it. There's a reason Democrats have been trying to scale back expectations. They're starting to float the narrative that impeachment will never happen because Trump has somehow been able to impede the investigations.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

2017-05-24-3ec6c48a_large.jpg
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment