Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Nabeel Qureshi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nabeel Qureshi

Nabeel has Stage IV stomach cancer that has advanced to the point that doctors can no longer attempt to fight it. He attended a final team meeting with Ravi Zacharias's RZIM Ministries where the team members said a set of preliminary goodbyes to him.

Obviously God can work miracles but absent a miracle, it appears we will not have him with us for much longer.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ra...ureshi-183726/
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

He did have one miracle saving grace. Perchance he may have another if it be the Lord's will.
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        Nabeel has Stage IV stomach cancer that has advanced to the point that doctors can no longer attempt to fight it. He attended a final team meeting with Ravi Zacharias's RZIM Ministries where the team members said a set of preliminary goodbyes to him.

Obviously God can work miracles but absent a miracle, it appears we will not have him with us for much longer.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ra...ureshi-183726/
        I've been praying for Nabeel Qureshi since I first heard of his health problems.

I have all of his books.

I understand he is determined to write another book he has in progress.

May God bless him and his family.

Comment