Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

3 kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 kids

Have 3 kids they said. It'll be fun they said. Have the last two close together they says, they'll be best friends they says!!!

Not when they're both beating each other up with blocks and fighting for territory!!!!!!

In the mean time here's the munchkins looking cute15975213_10207766342494270_5999123849073651476_o.jpg
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Who is "they" and why did you listen to them?

Comment

The one in the middle looks to be about 90% leg.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        The one in the middle looks to be about 90% leg.
        Yup Believe it or not all of them have the family long legs too. Shes just older so it shows more.
        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment