Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Manchester England, Bombing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Is it spelled out somewhere that the 72 virgins are female?
    Must be as homosexuality is against Islamic law.

Let's see: Muslims have about 6 kids with each wife; that would make 432 children all crying at once.

I do understand that the wives in Paradise don't get any virgin males -- must be because females in Islam are inferior and don't deserve any rewards.
    Last edited by Christian3; 05-23-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

An "analyst" on CNN entertained the possibility that this bombing could be a "false-flag plot" perpetrated by "right-wing extremists" with the intent to "frame Islamists for terrorism".

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ester-bombing/
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
        Must be as homosexuality is against Islamic law.

Let's see: Muslims have about 6 kids with each wife; that would make 432 children all crying at once.

I do understand that the wives in Paradise don't get any virgin males -- must be because females in Islam are inferior and don't deserve any rewards.
        Actually, the virgins can be male and female.

Additionally, Regardless of the gender of the houris themselves, the Quran does state that in Heaven, all believers would be granted not only the eternal company of houris, but also that of "boys of perpetual freshness", as stated in two different verses of the Quran.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          An "analyst" on CNN entertained the possibility that this bombing could be a "false-flag plot" perpetrated by "right-wing extremists" with the intent to "frame Islamists for terrorism".

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...ester-bombing/
          Good grief! Will this junk never stop?

Comment

Good grief! Will this junk never stop?
            Turn off the T.V.
            *blip*
            It's gone.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
              Actually, the virgins can be male and female.

Additionally, Regardless of the gender of the houris themselves, the Quran does state that in Heaven, all believers would be granted not only the eternal company of houris, but also that of "boys of perpetual freshness", as stated in two different verses of the Quran.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
              Oh Boy! Islamic Paradise sounds like just another day in Las Vegas!

Comment

Oh Boy! Islamic Paradise sounds like just another day in Las Vegas!
                Except in Paradise the boys are always fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

God please stop this so-called "religion of peace"
                  What's wrong with you? Islam is a religion of peace.

According to Muhammad when Jesus comes back He will break all the crosses -- read destroy Christianity -- and He will take away the protection tax, declare Islamic Law for all people.

The choice is convert to Islam or die.

After all the infidels (read non-Muslims) are killed, then there will be peace.

Of course, all the sects of Islam will have to go because they are heretics.

And then finally there will be peace.

So, Islam is a religion of peace. I'm surprised you didn't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    God (if you exist) please stop people believing that some religions in their entirity are about peace while others in their entirity are about terror.
                    God please lightningbolt this idiot's internet connection.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      I remember years ago when a "Christian" bombed an Abortion clinic - just about every high profile Christian leader condemned the act - immediately, in the strongest terms. You just don't see the moderate Muslim leaders doing that.
                      Which is why Islam is spreading in the West while Christianity is waning. There's no reason whatsoever to condemn abortion clinic bombers (which pretty much never actually happens, I might add). Just shrug. I don't see Christians condemning the Nazi Resistance.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        God please lightningbolt this idiot's internet connection.
                        I asked God to keep his connection alive.
                        Let's see who God listens too....

Comment

I asked God to keep his connection alive.
                          Let's see who God listens too....
                          I asked God to keep you drinking Pepsi until his connection is lightningbolted.

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                            At almost every turn, we are playing their game. They want uncontrolled, angry backlash in order to force Muslims to take sides.
                            And they have never gotten it so it doesn't look like the left has to freak out after every attack worrying about a backlash and making that their primary concern.

I first noticed this a few years back after a Muslim fired shots at a couple Jewish schools in (IIRC) California. The mayor's response wasn't to send the police to guard Jewish schools (which were under attack) but to leave them unguarded and instead to go out and defend Mosques against any potential, possible retaliatory reaction.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Turn off the T.V.
                              *blip*
                              It's gone.
                              Closing your eyes would have been easier and just as effective

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Imagine the surprise on the faces of the Muslim suicide bombers when they find out the 72 virgins they expect to be their reward are 72 Catholic nuns holding AK-147's.
                                72virgins1.jpg
                                Close enough

Comment