Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Perry Rhodan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perry Rhodan

My mom is trying to get rid of my dad's old Perry Rhodan book series, which includes (I think) all 118 of the books that were translated into English. I think she's missing several of them, so has at least 100 books in the series.

Does anybody have any idea how to go about selling this, and what it's worth? Does anybody even recognize the name Perry Rhodan?

I'm half-tempted to buy the books myself, but I don't know that I'd actually read them, and I kind of doubt they're really worth much (e.g., as a collectible of some kind). For what is essentially a 50-year old serialized German soap opera sci-fi, it's not exactly in high demand....
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

https://www.thoughtco.com/book-colle...f-books-738908

Find a good pricing guide and start with that.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I read a few of the books a long time ago.

But if they are in good condition, a lot of those old space opera series are collectible for nostalgia fans.

Check ebay and see what people are selling them for, and it is also a good place to sell your collection too. Or you can even sell things on Amazon now.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X