Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Moving To Montana Soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    So... He won the election.
    Throttling a reporter.... how did he not win by 35 points?
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
      a liberal friend on facebook posted how awful it was that this guy did this dastardly deed. I posted back "It's Montana, it will probably get him more votes"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        a liberal friend on facebook posted how awful it was that this guy did this dastardly deed. I posted back "It's Montana, it will probably get him more votes"
        Those durn gun-totin' Montanans.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Hillary Clinton whacked Vince Foster and managed to get the majority vote so maybe he took a page from her playbook.
          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Hillary Clinton whacked Vince Foster and managed to get the majority vote so maybe he took a page from her playbook.
            LOL, obvious conspiracy theory is obvious.

It's clear that it was Trump's collusion with Russia that got Vince Foster killed.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I don't know, this may be the model for Republican candidates going forward....
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                I don't know, this may be the model for Republican candidates going forward....
                Yeah that would be great, lets shut down the free press and be ruled by dictators! What is wrong with you people, do you know nothing of history?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  Yeah that would be great, lets shut down the free press and be ruled by dictators! What is wrong with you people, do you know nothing of history?
                  Oh stop, most of theses guys are scum bags and liars.
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

JimL,
                    How is no press more dangerous than having a press corps that lies continually while running cover for their party of choice?
                    We basically have what they have in China right now.
                    Sure, they've the press there but they are just boot licks of the government.

-Meh Gerbil

Comment

If we know nothing of history, it is the fault of the revisionists!

This is happening right now in my province! They are in the process of changing the Social Studies curriculum to remove history and push "social change"

ndp crap.jpg

The rewriting of Alberta’s Social Studies curriculum is turning into an educational travesty.

The concept of teaching history is out of style, it seems. In its place is an inappropriate over-emphasis on social change and activism.

The new Social Studies curriculum is shaping up to fail spectacularly when it comes to providing the wide breadth of knowledge about our society, our world and our history that would give real power to students. Instead, it seeks to limit their worldview, with a narrow focus on the particular issues of the modern social justice movement.

The activist focus comes through in the Alberta Education’s new curriculum planning documents, one that lays out plans for the scope and sequence of K-12 Social Studies and another outlining the general philosophy. They are part of a new survey on the curriculum which runs until June 2.

The documents are full of vague motherhood statements, but also tip their hand. For example, we are told that Social Studies is about exploring diversity, but there’s also to be a repeated focus on First Nations, Métis, Inuit and Francophones. I should make clear that a Social Studies program that failed to look at Canada’s history of oppression of marginalized groups would also be a travesty. But when there is no sequential, systematic, thorough and ongoing study of human history as a whole, our students end up lacking the necessary knowledge to engage in sound debate and critical thinking...........

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/poli...ge-not-history

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Oh stop, most of theses guys are scum bags and liars.
                        Hey, the reporter asked Gianforte a simple question about the Republican health bill, which he previously told the voters that he was waiting until the CBO's analysis of it came out first. The CBO came out with their analysis, so the reporter simply asked Gianforte, now that the analysis was out, and the election is the next day, what his stance was on it. Gianforte simply didn't want to let Montanan's to know what his stance was on the bill, so he beat the guy up instead. You like that, thats the kind of guy you want representing your interests? I swear, you should all move to Russia or Turkey, or some other dictatorship, because you don't deserve to live in a democracy. You really don't!
                        Last edited by JimL; 05-26-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

JimL,
                          How is no press more dangerous than having a press corps that lies continually while running cover for their party of choice?
                          We basically have what they have in China right now.
                          Sure, they've the press there but they are just boot licks of the government.

-Meh Gerbil
                          Oh, so you think the press are just boot licks for the government? Would that be the present majority Republican Congress and the Republican President run government?

Comment

Oh, so you think the press are just boot licks for the government? Would that be the present majority Republican Congress and the Republican President run government?
                            Read that again, JimL, this time for comprehension. The rodent is talking about China's press. Here in the good ol' US of A, the press are only boot licks for the Democrats in government.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

The press constantly covers for the left while endlessly berating the right.
                              Given the choice between 95% lies and no press whatsoever I'd vote for no press whatsoever.

Comment

I am concerned about just how at this point in time this sort of circus behavior almost seems normal. One Republican friend of mine posted on Facebook "Haha! Gianforte wins! Go bodyslam another reporter!" (and not at all in jest).
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment