Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Body-slammer Congressman Gianforte believes humans lived among Dinosaurs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    So what? Don't you understand the difference between an urge and an action?
    The point, idiot, is that the media has been encouraging political violence, so there's no reason to be sympathetic when the evil they aid and abet harms them.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      The point, idiot, is that the media has been encouraging political violence, so there's no reason to be sympathetic when the evil they aid and abet harms them.
      Oh yeah, I'm sure that was your point. Not! That quote isn't encouraging political violence, it wasn't even a politically biased quote you dimwit. Left, right, and center!

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm sure that was your point.
        You can be sure that was my point because I already made that point previously in post #8, idiot, and the quote was just something I found to reinforce said point.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

You can be sure that was my point because I already made that point previously in post #8, idiot, and the quote was just something I found to reinforce said point.
          Yeah, except that your point in post #8 was unfounded, and this post #17 didn't reiforce the point at all. Where is the actual evidence for your accussation that the media encourages violence?

Comment

Yeah, except that your point in post #8 was unfounded, and this post #17 didn't reiforce the point at all. Where is the actual evidence for your accussation that the media encourages violence?
            lol I don't have to prove anything to you, especailly when it's already been discussed ad nauseam in other threads. You can accept my attempt to educate you or you can continue to pretend your side isn't doing anything, in which case you can expect the number and intensity of violent incidents to intensify. I really couldn't care less either way.

Comment

lol I don't have to prove anything to you, especailly when it's already been discussed ad nauseam in other threads. You can accept my attempt to educate you or you can continue to pretend your side isn't doing anything, in which case you can expect the number and intensity of violent incidents to intensify. I really couldn't care less either way.
              That lack of a response pretty much paints a picture of you. Loser!

Comment

look regardless of belief, what the candidate did was innapropriate and unbecoming. shouldn't we be discussing that instead?
                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Was it inappropriate? I don't know all the facts, so I can't say.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

That lack of a response pretty much paints a picture of you. Loser!
                    Name a single instance where a conservative persuaded you that you were wrong about something. You won't be able to, because it never happens. I can't think of a single person here more impervious to evidence than you, although Tassman comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Was it inappropriate? I don't know all the facts, so I can't say.
                      Word for word audio, eyewitness accounts, and you don't know all the facts so can't say. You're a hoot MM!

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain​ View Post
                        Word for word audio, eyewitness accounts, and you don't know all the facts so can't say. You're a hoot MM!
                        I don't know the facts because I haven't bothered to look them up. About all I know is that an uppity reporter got put in his place.

All things considered, he got off easy compared to what Obama used to do to reporters who displeased him.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

People shouldn't go around hitting throttling other people.
                          The politician did wrong, he should be subject to the due course of the law, and he should apologize.

Next question?
                          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                            People shouldn't go around hitting throttling other people.
                            The politician did wrong, he should be subject to the due course of the law, and he should apologize.

Next question?
                            He has apologized and has been charged with assault.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              He has apologized and has been charged with assault.
                              Okay.
                              I guess I'm till trying to figure out why any of this is an issue.
                              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                                Okay.
                                I guess I'm till trying to figure out why any of this is an issue.
                                He was elected.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment