Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Satan Won't Go There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Hypocrites all. I already mentioned Ted Nugent, his violent rant at the NRA convention about shooting Obama and Clinton. Seems you all forgot that act already. How about the Gianforte body slam, you know actual violence. You should be able to remember that one, which most of you defended. Oh, and btw, did I mention that the hypocrite Trump had Ted Nugent into the White House. Look in the mirror guys, you always defend these actions when its one of your guys, I didn't hear of many liberals defending K. Griffin. Hypocrites!
    Sources, JimL. Sources.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Hypocrites all. I already mentioned Ted Nugent, his violent rant at the NRA convention about shooting Obama and Clinton. Seems you all forgot that act already.
      It was very, very very minor payback for the Bush era, where liberals MADE AN ENTIRE MOVIE ABOUT MURDERING HIM.

How about the Gianforte body slam, you know actual violence.
      How come all the Gianforte whiners were nowhere to be found when Al Franken bodyslammed a demonstrator?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...monstrator.php

You should be able to remember that one, which most of you defended. Oh, and btw, did I mention that the hypocrite Trump had Ted Nugent into the White House. Look in the mirror guys, you always defend these actions when its one of your guys, I didn't hear of many liberals defending K. Griffin. Hypocrites!
      Liberals are scared to defend her because the alt right has adopted the left's tactics of going after advertisers. They have shekels to make after all.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        They have shekels to make after all.
        I wept with joy when I read this line.
        It is nice to see someone else understands the nature of this thing.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Your response seems to evince a lack of understanding what is meant by "snowflake".
          He is just trying to get even for calling snowflakes that. You are correct that he does not really understand what it means.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            It was very, very very minor payback for the Bush era, where liberals MADE AN ENTIRE MOVIE ABOUT MURDERING HIM.

How come all the Gianforte whiners were nowhere to be found when Al Franken bodyslammed a demonstrator?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...monstrator.php

Liberals are scared to defend her because the alt right has adopted the left's tactics of going after advertisers. They have shekels to make after all.
            Interesting to see that there was no concern for whether the victim was injured in the account but rather focused on the perpetrator's (Franken's) glasses being broken and how he was out of breath.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Any person has the right to say any dumb Edited by a Moderator they want, unless it directly incites violence or crime. Nobody sane can argue that what she did was tasteful. She has the right to do this, but not the right to be liked for it, or to be given a platform in the future on these things.
              Last edited by rogue06; 06-02-2017, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                Any person has the right to say any dumb Edited by a Moderator they want, unless it directly incites violence or crime. Nobody sane can argue that what she did was tasteful. She has the right to do this, but not the right to be liked for it, or to be given a platform in the future on these things.
                I'm not sure that anyone is arguing that what she did is not constitutionally protected free speech (which does not mean it is somehow above being subject to public back lash) but it is amusing how so many on the left[1] have been trying to quash free speech through riots and violence over the last seven months (even screaming how any and every thing they disagree with is now "hate speech" and not protected) have now suddenly become champions of free speech.

1. Not including you in that group.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And now Kathy Griffin is the victim.

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...-trump-family/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    And now Kathy Griffin is the victim.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...-trump-family/

That's what liberals do. Professional victims. When you can make yourself a victim you put your opponent at a disadvantage making them defend themselves for pointing out the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Ann Coulter would work too as an example. But JimL would still complain that she isn't an comedian.
                      how about Tim Allen?

Comment

• Looks like Al Franken has had a change of heart.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...in-book-event/

Of course what none of her liberal friends are willing to admit is that she knew perfectly well that she was crossing the line when she did it but was expecting to get away with it.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• here is the Bloom/Griffin victim press conference. (note: first few seconds the sound is off, just wait a bit. Has some profanity. be warned)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wKV-D895t4

31 minutes.

First they make excuses and rationalizations. Then they do the victim thing.

funny how nobody ever got in trouble for vilifying Ivanka and the money and jobs she lost because of the liberals hounding and mocking of her.
                          Last edited by Sparko; 06-02-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

First they make excuses and rationalizations. Then they do the victim thing.
                            She just keeps digging the whole deeper...
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                              She just keeps digging the whole deeper...
                              She is trying to claim that even though she apologized, the Trumps are out to get her and are the ones making everyone fire her. It's all a conspiracy. They sicced the secret service on her and are making everyone turn against her and ruining her career.

Go about 10:30 minutes in on the video link I gave above.
                              Last edited by Sparko; 06-02-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

She is trying to claim that even though she apologized, the Trumps are out to get her and are the ones making everyone fire her. It's all a conspiracy. They sicced the secret service on her and are making everyone turn against her and ruining her career.

Go about 10:30 minutes in on the video link I gave above.
                                Yes, I read part of it. Her career is in trouble and she knows it, and it is her fault alone...
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment