Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ongoing incidents in London - terror.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

officially 7 dead, many wounded. confirmed islamic terrorosts (3) all dead now.

Theresa Mays now saying they have to have some tough conversations and make changes to how they handle terrorism.

Maybe she is waking up and seeing that welcoming terrorist into your country and tying their hands with their PC policies is not the way to go. Or it could be she is saying this because the election is coming up in 5 days.

Hopefully the UK people will demand changes.

this kind of stuff is why we need to make changes in the USA to prevent this stuff. 4 terrorist attacks in the UK in 10 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Hopefully the UK people will demand changes.
      Time for all UK bobbies to carry guns???
      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
        Time for all UK bobbies to carry guns???
        More and more are.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by kiwimac View Post
          Can we wait to see who it is first before casting blame?
          British PM Theresa May responded that Britain has been "too tolerant to Islamic extremism" shortly after the attack, which I think gives more than a clue concerning who was again responsible. Moreover, her Home Secretary, Amber Rudd, has confirmed that they are confident they were radical Islamic terrorists.

Even the Muslim Council of Britain, which strongly condemned the attack, knows who was responsible.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

For some people wearing the self-righteous robe of being a progressive/open-minded/liberal means more than the lives of their countrymen.
              The deportations will never happen because it would completely repudiate the whole borderless world/multi-culturalism/baloney that liberals have been selling.

Again: To deport is a total admission of failure on the part of liberals.

It won't happen.

The best thing that a resident of London can do is get out of London and allow the liberals and terrorists to feed on each other.
              I know it isn't a satisfying answer but there isn't any reason to have sane people dying in these attacks.
              Sometimes you just have to back away and allow people to live (and die) with their decisions.
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                The best thing that a resident of London can do is get out of London and allow the liberals and terrorists to feed on each other.
                I know it isn't a satisfying answer but there isn't any reason to have sane people dying in these attacks.
                Sometimes you just have to back away and allow people to live (and die) with their decisions.
                Eventually it will spill out of the big cities. The more you run the harder it will be to contain later. I mean, Rochdale was not London, wiki says it has a population of 200k. That didn't stop the poison from spreading.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                  Eventually it will spill out of the big cities. The more you run the harder it will be to contain later. I mean, Rochdale was not London, wiki says it has a population of 200k. That didn't stop the poison from spreading.
                  I understand.
                  However, if the majority of your fighters want to die on the sword of being open minded while punishing you for defending yourself the best you can do is beat feet.
                  Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I think most people are sheep and just do what their leaders tell them. if the leadership can be uprooted they will fall into line. by far the biggest issue on the right is that there's nobody without serious baggage aiming for leadership roles. I'm very happy with what Trump tried to do but it's an embarassment to everybody else that he was all we had.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

I think most people are sheep and just do what their leaders tell them. if the leadership can be uprooted they will fall into line. by far the biggest issue on the right is that there's nobody without serious baggage aiming for leadership roles. I'm very happy with what Trump tried to do but it's an embarassment to everybody else that he was all we had.
                      Take heart.
                      All the other side has was Clinton.
                      Even better: They'll probably run her again in 2020.

Comment

Take heart.
                        Both her and Biden have their feelers out.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          What are they feeling for - their Depends?
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            That either one of those two have a shred of credibility is something I find more embarrassing than a Trump presidency.
                            BTW, we all know Hillary's feelers are tentacles that strangle/poison/entrap everything they touch.

Comment

Take heart.
                              They can be locked out of every elected government position and they're still in charge, it doesn't matter which clown they run.

Comment

They can be locked out of every elected government position and they're still in charge, it doesn't matter which clown they run.
                                Well, yeah that is the problem.
                                Makes me wonder why they bother fielding a candidate.

Comment