Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Iran gets hit with Terrorist attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I get the Sunni/Shiite thing, but I thought the goal of ISIS was to wipe out the west. Which is the goal of Iran, and pretty much every other radical islam sect or country. They can't even work together long enough to do that?
    Aim is to institute a caliphate that rules the world. Stage 1 is to rule the Middle East.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
      Aim is to institute a caliphate that rules the world. Stage 1 is to rule the Middle East.
      sounds like a sci-fi story I read about some cult trying to clone Jesus from the shroud of Turin in order to force the End Times by creating Jesus' second coming.

Comment

sounds like a sci-fi story I read about some cult trying to clone Jesus from the shroud of Turin in order to force the End Times by creating Jesus' second coming.
        That one's actually believable.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Christ Clone Trilogy?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I get the Sunni/Shiite thing, but I thought the goal of ISIS was to wipe out the west. Which is the goal of Iran, and pretty much every other radical islam sect or country. They can't even work together long enough to do that?
            "Hypocrites" are viewed as bad as, or worse than unbelievers in Islam. So it doesn't matter much that they share a couple goals.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Yeah. wasn't a bad series at all.

Comment

Yeah. wasn't a bad series at all.
                It actually sounds like a pretty good idea for a story.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment