Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CNN: More Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    First of all, it was improper for the President to even ask the question. Trump is Comey's boss and can fire him, so even asking the question puts Comey in a difficult position. Also the ZeroHedge article claims that CNN had previously been reporting that Trump was himself, personally, under investigation for collusion. Fake news! Trump also lied about the fact that he asked Comey to let Gen. Flynn off the hook. That CNN got that tidbit about what "Comey would say" wrong, pales in comparison to the truth of the overall story which you balloonheads tend to ignore. Obstruction of Justice!
    James, there is no obstruction - just because you want it to be so, doesn't mean there is.

Jonathan Turley is NO fan of Trump....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/102603050/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Source: The Hill

“Comey is going to dispute the president on this point if he’s asked about it by senators, and we have to assume that he will be," said [CNN "journalist" Gloria] Borger, the network's chief political analyst. "He will say he never assured Donald Trump that he was not under investigation, that that would have been improper for him to do so.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...icts-reporting

© Copyright Original Source

There's no weaseling out of this, libiots, CNN was reporting fake news!
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

First of all, it was improper for the President to even ask the question. Trump is Comey's boss and can fire him, so even asking the question puts Comey in a difficult position. Also the ZeroHedge article claims that CNN had previously been reporting that Trump was himself, personally, under investigation for collusion. Fake news! Trump also lied about the fact that he asked Comey to let Gen. Flynn off the hook. That CNN got that tidbit about what "Comey would say" wrong, pales in comparison to the truth of the overall story which you balloonheads tend to ignore. Obstruction of Justice!
        oh so now the story is that CNN never said that Trump was investigation?

I love how the story is now not "trump is under investigation" but "Obstruction of Justice"

Is that your new talking point Jimmy?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          James, there is no obstruction - just because you want it to be so, doesn't mean there is.

The problem for Democrats is that Comey's testimony will fall apart under the scrutiny of any competent cross examination.

"The President said this and that, and I assumed he meant the other thing."
          "You assumed... does that mean you weren't certain what he meant?"
          "I understood him to mean the other thing."
          "You asked for clarification?"
          "No, I did not."
          "So how do you know what he meant?"
          "Well, it seemed clear to me that he meant this other thing."
          "But you don't know that for certain, do you?"
          "No."

*BAM* Credibility impeached.

Comment

I just can't take Tassman or JimL at all seriously any more. It is a complete waste of time to even dialog with them. No critical thinking skills whatsoever, just repeat the current liberal narrative like a parrot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I just can't take Tassman or JimL at all seriously any more. It is a complete waste of time to even dialog with them. No critical thinking skills whatsoever, just repeat the current liberal narrative like a parrot.
              I've seen them both make intelligent posts on other forums.
              They're both just trolling because Civics 101 is a cesspool.
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                Post proof or retract!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Post proof or retract!
                  Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

They're both just trolling because Civics 101 is a cesspool.
                    Why would they be trolling to make themselves appear to be idiots? I think they believe the crap they are shoveling. They listen for the most recent talking points then repeat them ad nauseum. They never actually THINK.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Why would they be trolling to make themselves appear to be idiots? I think they believe the crap they are shoveling. They listen for the most recent talking points then repeat them ad nauseum. They never actually THINK.
                      Politics isn't really worth serious brain power.
                      It is a joke topic and they're treating it as a steaming pile of excrement.

Rightly so.

If anyone was actually as stupid as what we see presented on this forum that person wouldn't be able to type much less operate a computer.

Comment

Rightly so.

If anyone was actually as stupid as what we see presented on this forum that person wouldn't be able to type much less operate a computer.
                        in their case all they need to know how to do is press CTRL-C and CTRL-V

Comment

Thats up to the special prosecutor to decide seer, not me, not you, and not Jonathan Turley. I'm voicing my opinion. From my perspective, its obstruction. The Senator from California voiced my sentiments on the matter well when she used this analogy with respect to Trumps request to Comey that he lay off of Gen. Flynn, "When a robber holds a gun to your head and asks, I hope you'll give me your wallet." The I hope is not just a request, its pressure.

Comment

Thats up to the special prosecutor to decide seer, not me, not you, and not Jonathan Turley. I'm voicing my opinion. From my perspective, its obstruction. The Senator from California voiced my sentiments on the matter well when she used this analogy with respect to Trumps request to Comey that he lay off of Gen. Flynn, "When a robber holds a gun to your head and asks, I hope you'll give me your wallet." The I hope is not just a request, its pressure.
                            LOL... Jim you really are living in La La land - Muller will never go for obstruction on this.
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

They treat theism in the same way. Just sayin'.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

LOL... Jim you really are living in La La land - Muller will never go for obstruction on this.
                                Well, we shall see, the investigation has a long way to go. Ask yourself why the President asked everyone else to leave the room.

Comment