Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump goes after Illegals that Obama reprieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    we will put all such "people" in labor camps.
    there's a surplus of labor already. I'm thinking me and gerbil give human experimentation another go.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      there's a surplus of labor already. I'm thinking me and gerbil give human experimentation another go.
      Should be good for the environment too, what with overpopulation and all.
      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I was going to suggest we could run experiments on how long a person could live without a functioning brain.
        We don't even need a laboratory for that.

Say, Starlight, how old are you?
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Careful Gerbil. Why? Just two words. Lab rat.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Careful Gerbil. Why? Just two words. Lab rat.
            It is human experimentation.
            I'm in the clear.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
              It is human experimentation.
              I'm in the clear.
              If a human can be a guinea pig...

Just sayin'

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There's nothing unjust or silly about either of the laws he broke.
                I fully agree - which was why I said viewed.

Look, I have no issue with deporting the guy since he is here illegally - I do have an issue with laughing at someone's troubles and playing games like now you see it, now you don't law enforcement.

That last bit being Obama's fault.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

It is more like they gave Tom probation as long as he didn't break any more laws, then later just changed their mind and tossed him in prison again for nothing he did, taking him away from his crying kid.
                  For me it would be like rescinding a pardon when a new Administration gained control.

Comment

For me it would be like rescinding a pardon when a new Administration gained control.
                    Okay... what did you do now?

Comment

What didn't I do?

Comment

Are you TRYING to blow up the Internet again?!?!?!? Do you have any idea how much bandwidth that list would take?!
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          Are you TRYING to blow up the Internet again?!?!?!? Do you have any idea how much bandwidth that list would take?!
                          At least he didn't ask for the reasons that I'm so suave, debonair and oh so

Comment

At least he didn't ask for the reasons that I'm so suave, debonair and oh so

A null set wouldn't be the same kind of problem, though...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                              A null set wouldn't be the same kind of problem, though...
                              Alabamastani denialism

Comment

I'm curious what my fellow Christians who support deportation make of the case of Iraqi Christians in Michigan. The US government has previously stated that a "genocide" against Christians is occurring in Iraq. Nonetheless, a few days ago, ICE rounded up a bunch of them, and they presumably face deportation back to Iraq.

http://www.newsweek.com/iraq-christi...rtation-625722
                                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment