Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

yet another attack in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody can shout Allahu Akbar.
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
      Where was the last time you did? The fact is, this latest guy was a Muslim.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

It is rather unlikely that a non-Muslim would shout it. It takes some seriously twisted thinking to risk life in prison (if not death) to make another group look bad in some peoples' eyes.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

But it likely means something coming from a guy named Amor Ftouhi who is originally from Tunisia (a leading source for ISIS recruits) and who shouted "You Have Killed People in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan." He also yelled “Allah” several times aside from shouting "Allahu Akbar" before stabbing the officer in the neck multiple times.

Just sayin'

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Sadly, the majority of terrorist attacks right now are not immigrants but they are 2nd or 3rd generation citizens whose parents left their countries to seek freedom from oppression so their children could have a better education, rights and responsibilities, etc. Yet these young ones are being lied to by terrorists and blindly following evil. I also believe that it takes something not right in the head to perform such acts. I doubt it was how they were raised, but rather who they chose to become as young adults. We saw it in the U.S many times with the KKK the E.L.F. the reoprganized KKK (2nd and 3rd generations) as well as other home grown terrorism such as the new Neonazi/combined KKK, where likely the parents raised the children differently and the kids still grew up to be supremacists. David Koresh was homegrown, Warren Jeffs was Homegrown, Jim Jones was homegrown, Charles Manson was homegrown, and there's more like them. Its not limited to Islamic terrorism alone.
            A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              Where was the last time you did? The fact is, this latest guy was a Muslim.
              When was the last time I yelled anything? How is that remotely relevant?

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              It is rather unlikely that a non-Muslim would shout it. It takes some seriously twisted thinking to risk life in prison (if not death) to make another group look bad in some peoples' eyes.
              In a thread about a guy ramming a van into a group of people, this is an extremely ironic statement. We're not talking about mentally stable individuals here, regardless of their religion.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              But it likely means something coming from a guy named Amor Ftouhi who is originally from Tunisia (a leading source for ISIS recruits) and who shouted "You Have Killed People in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan." He also yelled “Allah” several times aside from shouting "Allahu Akbar" before stabbing the officer in the neck multiple times.

Just sayin'
              Please notice how you backed the claim with a bunch of other information about the person and don't rely solely on what he shouted. I think my point stands.
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                Sadly, the majority of terrorist attacks right now are not immigrants but they are 2nd or 3rd generation citizens whose parents left their countries to seek freedom from oppression so their children could have a better education, rights and responsibilities, etc. Yet these young ones are being lied to by terrorists and blindly following evil. I also believe that it takes something not right in the head to perform such acts. I doubt it was how they were raised, but rather who they chose to become as young adults. We saw it in the U.S many times with the KKK the E.L.F. the reoprganized KKK (2nd and 3rd generations) as well as other home grown terrorism such as the new Neonazi/combined KKK, where likely the parents raised the children differently and the kids still grew up to be supremacists. David Koresh was homegrown, Warren Jeffs was Homegrown, Jim Jones was homegrown, Charles Manson was homegrown, and there's more like them. Its not limited to Islamic terrorism alone.
                In the EU, at least, these minorities are frequently ostracized. Even more when they are 2nd and 3rd generation. It's not a sufficient explanation on its own, but it is definitely a contributing factor.
                I'm not here anymore.

Comment

In the EU, at least, these minorities are frequently ostracized. Even more when they are 2nd and 3rd generation. It's not a sufficient explanation on its own, but it is definitely a contributing factor.
                  They are ostracized by being allowed to pimp 13 year old girls and when the fathers try to rescue them, arrest the fathers.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

In a thread about a guy ramming a van into a group of people, this is an extremely ironic statement. We're not talking about mentally stable individuals here, regardless of their religion.
                    Mentally unstable individuals are rather more likely to be ultra-focused on a pet passion of theirs. Deliberately acting to make another group look bad takes some malice aforethought.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      from the headline section:

Sources told NBC News that the suspect is Canadian and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before stabbing Neville
                      FBI is investigating the incident as a 'possible act of terrorism,' sources added

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4kfTwzuVC
                      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Possible act of terrorism?

derp.
                      Derp indeed. It isn't an act of terrorism at all. The FBI (or another government agency) put the guy up to it in order to make people dislike Muslims more to allow them to carry on with their unnecessary military operations in Middle Eastern countries, as was the case with all of the recent terrorist attacks in Europe. Luckily, the population is growing increasingly wise to their false flag operations and fewer people are buying it.

Or at least that's what is apparently the case according to a number of conspiracy forums I've recently looked at. By the way, did you know that the ruling elites are secretly in contact with interdimensional extraterrestrials? Not just that, but there are two different factions of said extraterrestrials that are in conflict with each other on what to do about Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                        Derp indeed. It isn't an act of terrorism at all. The FBI (or another government agency) put the guy up to it in order to make people dislike Muslims more to allow them to carry on with their unnecessary military operations in Middle Eastern countries, as was the case with all of the recent terrorist attacks in Europe. Luckily, the population is growing increasingly wise to their false flag operations and fewer people are buying it.

Or at least that's what is apparently the case according to a number of conspiracy forums I've recently looked at. By the way, did you know that the ruling elites are secretly in contact with interdimensional extraterrestrials? Not just that, but there are two different factions of said extraterrestrials that are in conflict with each other on what to do about Earth.
                        No. We are not in conflict about it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Mentally unstable individuals are rather more likely to be ultra-focused on a pet passion of theirs. Deliberately acting to make another group look bad takes some malice aforethought.
                          A pet passion like making others see what that individual already knows to be true, perhaps? It's a common enough trope.
                          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

A pet passion like making others see what that individual already knows to be true, perhaps? It's a common enough trope.
                            TV tropes?

Perhaps I should just try to avoid commenting on your posts. I'm not sure why, but you tend to rub me the wrong way, and our exchanges seldom end amicably.

sigpic

Comment