Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ugly People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly People

Ugly people shouldn't be forced to work underground while the beautiful people get to enjoy the sunshine. (1)

NOTES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: I want to have the first thread in Civics 101 that gets unanimous agreement.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    Ugly people shouldn't be forced to work underground
    You're right.

Why don't you come up here?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
      You're right.

Why don't you come up here?
      At first I considered creating TWEB's first thread wherein I'm not attacked by Euro-trash.
      I thought that was unlikely to succeed so I went in this direction.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I work in an office, stay at home unless I have to go out, and only go outside for yard work (usually after it's become necessary and the city is warning about fines). I'm no beauty, so I basically live underground as-is.

I don't want to go outside. The sun is too bright and I burn easily.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          I work in an office, stay at home unless I have to go out, and only go outside for yard work (usually after it's become necessary and the city is warning about fines). I'm no beauty, so I basically live underground as-is.

You don't have to go outside you moron.
          It is an option in the event you want to go outside.

It is a pro-choice position.

Comment

The sun is too bright and I burn easily.
            I melt...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Still recovering from that vampirism bout, huh?
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I am a red-headed stepchild. Yard work gives me sunburn.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Gerbz is just jealous of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Gerbz is just jealous of me.
                    So you're one of

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It' important to remember that ugly people are sometimes working underground because that's where they feel the most comfortable. Even if ugly people aren't forced to be there, and are invited to work in the sunshine, many ugly feel more comfortable and more productive when around their own kinds of people.

Personally, I'm a live and let live guy, and don't believe in any of this beautiful people privilege stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jin-roh View Post
                        It' important to remember that ugly people are sometimes working underground because that's where they feel the most comfortable. Even if ugly people aren't forced to be there, and are invited to work in the sunshine, many ugly feel more comfortable and more productive when around their own kinds of people.

wow, you guys have it rough
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                          wow, you guys have it rough
                          You don't have to be an ugly person to understand ugly people.

I am a proud ugly person ally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jin-roh View Post
                            You don't have to be an ugly person to understand ugly people.

I am a proud ugly person ally.
                            What color of ribbon do you wear for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                              What color of ribbon do you wear for that?
                              It was an ugly mustard yellow for a while, but then people kept thinking I was disrespecting memorial day.

Comment