Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Double Standards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Standards...

http://kron4.com/2017/06/21/mom-make...-dont-wait-up/

SAN MARCOS, Texas (WFLA) – Every daughter might want a mother as cool as this one.

Avery Leilani’s mom, Danielle Clay, dropped her off at freshman orientation on Monday at Texas State University in San Marcos and then made some new friends of her own.

Her mom met up with a few football players at an orientation game and decided to share the moment with her daughter

Capture.JPG

Now, were a dad to do that with, say the cheerleading team, the guy would be ostracized as a pervert. This lady is getting a feature on ESPN!!
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    http://kron4.com/2017/06/21/mom-make...-dont-wait-up/

SAN MARCOS, Texas (WFLA) – Every daughter might want a mother as cool as this one.

Avery Leilani’s mom, Danielle Clay, dropped her off at freshman orientation on Monday at Texas State University in San Marcos and then made some new friends of her own.

Her mom met up with a few football players at an orientation game and decided to share the moment with her daughter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22912[/ATTACH]

Now, were a dad to do that with, say the cheerleading team, the guy would be ostracized as a pervert. This lady is getting a feature on ESPN!!
    She probably couldn't rape one of those guys or intimidate them into unwanted sexual conduct.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
      She probably couldn't rape one of those guys or intimidate them into unwanted sexual conduct.
      I'm talking about public reactions to an older woman who gets labeled a "cougar" versus an older man who would get labeled a "perv".
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The problem is not the double standard of the public, Bill, it is what your wife would do to you when she saw the photo of you with the Cheerleaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          The problem is not the double standard of the public, Bill, it is what your wife would do to you when she saw the photo of you with the Cheerleaders.
          No kidding!
          That's what
          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            I'm talking about public reactions to an older woman who gets labeled a "cougar" versus an older man who would get labeled a "perv".
            And the other half of public reactions which would label her a whore and the man a stud. Double standards exist on both sides of the fence, after all.
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment