Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Important Feminism Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Feminism Issue

An important issue about which we must work to raise awareness:

Source: Medusa Magazine

We cannot escape rape or patriarchy no matter what we do, even if we try to control our period flow. Why do we do this, really? It’s a natural part of the female human experience and we have to do everything to cover it up so that men don’t get uncomfortable. If you don’t think I’m right, try saying the word “period” to a man and see how fast he shrivels up. Tampons which we must insert into our bodies and uncomfortable pads are just another form of oppression. They are another way to silence us and hide something that is naturally woman-our periods.

I suggest you give your coworkers and everyone around you a big ol “F you” and just bleed. Wear some comfortable clothes and just let it go. It’s natural. It’s like sweat. It just happens. No one runs over to a sweaty man and tells him to take care of that and tells him it’s an offensive sight. Why should we have to hide a process that our bodies naturally do? Screw men, screw their discomfort. Let’s start getting some acceptance for being women. Let’s stop letting them define our body’s natural behavior as “gross” or “disgusting” or “unhygienic” when in fact it’s a very hygienic process, it’s literally cleaning us out.

© Copyright Original Source

Source

No commentary necessary.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Blood is not hygienic. Now personally I don't know anything about the menstrual cycle, but I do know that it is not easy. It is my theory that men are scared by it because we can never filly understand it.
    sigpic

Comment

Why don't we just all poop and pee out there in public like the animals do, too.

I am disgusted to be a woman when I see crap like this.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I can't tell if medusamagazine.com is a parody or not
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

It’s a natural part of the female human experience and we have to do everything to cover it up so that men don’t get uncomfortable.
          I'll admit I'm not a woman so I don't know, but is that really the reason why they try to cover it up? Just men not being comfortable? I always thought it was a combination of it looking bad to people in general (men and women) and not wanting to get your clothes stained.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            Anytime a writer uses the term 'patriarchy' you can assume it is a parody.
            The question of self-awareness is where the guessing begins.
            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              Why don't we just all poop and pee out there in public like the animals do, too.

I always assumed your red name was some weird feminist statement.
              That, and the pin waving irritability...
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                Red is the color of communism.

Are communists known for being feminists?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

You should be required to put up a warning when you use raw language like that

And if you're part of a left wing riot that seems to be the thing to do, especially on any nearby police cars.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

*shrug*

Never heard anyone tell me they were having a period, but if it would explain why they were cranky and sullen that day I'd take it and give them some space. This piece is just hyperbolic SJW talk.

Comment

I seem to remember a "free bleeding" piece from a few years back.

yup

So in 2014 — inspired by some crazy idea they’d read somewhere on the internet — the pranksters decided to fake an even more ludicrous trend designed to discredit the radical feminist movement. ‘What is free bleeding? It consists of us womyn bleeding with no restriction … Being able to menstruate is something that is a [sic] undeniably female characteristic. How DARE they try and oppress it,’ read their working notes.

A few helpful tweets later from fake Twitter accounts and ‘free bleeding’ had become an urgent new cause of radical feminism. Eventually word got out among some women’s interest websites that they’d all been had: ‘Free bleeding is not a thing,’ warned one. But it appears the memo didn’t get through to everyone. Hence Kiran Gandhi’s marathon protest.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/08/...-fell-for-it/#
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        I've said it before: it is impossible to tell the difference between sarcasm and liberal delusion.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

this is just another excuse for women to buy new clothes and shoes!!

Comment

I think all liberal women should strive to be as natural as possible: no bathing, no shaving, no hygiene products of any kind.. at the very least it would reduce the possibility of them breeding.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment