Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Loretta Lynch under FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loretta Lynch under FBI Investigation

The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s alleged interference with the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday. The FBI is trying to determine whether Lynch tried to impede the Clinton investigation, according to a press release from South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.

In the release, Graham cites a New York Times report that the FBI obtained a document authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.” Fired FBI Director James Comey has said publicly that Lynch tried to manipulate the way in which he referred to the criminal investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was Secretary of State.

Comey said at a June Senate hearing that Lynch had asked him to refer to the investigation as a “matter,” not an investigation, and said that Lynch’s behavior made him doubt her ability to make unbiased decisions.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3273101
    Another one!!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s alleged interference with the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday. The FBI is trying to determine whether Lynch tried to impede the Clinton investigation, according to a press release from South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.

In the release, Graham cites a New York Times report that the FBI obtained a document authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.” Fired FBI Director James Comey has said publicly that Lynch tried to manipulate the way in which he referred to the criminal investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was Secretary of State.

Comey said at a June Senate hearing that Lynch had asked him to refer to the investigation as a “matter,” not an investigation, and said that Lynch’s behavior made him doubt her ability to make unbiased decisions.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3273101
    Another one!!
    It should be noted that while the MSM and even the Republican Senator who asked Comey about it characterized it as her "asking" or "requesting" that he call it a "matter" but it was not how Comey himself described it.

Go to 1:44-2:00 and you'll he says she told him to call it a matter. That isn't a request but an order.
    Last edited by rogue06; 06-25-2017, 11:14 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Doesn't matter. According to liberal logic, investigation = guilty!

Let's see them squirm out of this one...
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Comment

cricket.gif cricket.gif cricket.gif cricket.gif cricket.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]23010[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23010[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23010[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23010[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23010[/ATTACH]
            crickets.gif cricket.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Loretta is innocent.
              I can prove it.

1: She is black.
              2: She is a woman.
              3: She is liberal.

QED

Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                Loretta is innocent.
                I can prove it.

1: She is black.
                2: She is a woman.
                3: She is liberal.

QED

Can't argue with the logic of your assessment: anyone that did would be automatically pronounced guilty of
                racism
                sexism
                and
                fascism.
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Much easier to ignore it, apparently.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment