Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

My brother's response to the Breast Cancer selfies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother's response to the Breast Cancer selfies

AS some of you know, about 18 months ago (1 September 2012) my brother's wife lost a long running battle against cancer.

My brother posted this on her facebook page as a response the all the breast cancer awareness no make-up selfies.

The reality of Breast Cancer selfie
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Wow.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I never thought (til this year) I would be the husband of a breast cancer survivor. Makes you look at breast cancer in a whole new way.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X