Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

20 - year-old Woman in Critical Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

ing for Melissa
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

ing for Melissa

Comment

She is not home yet I don't think...but she is active on FB.
          Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

ing for Melissa

Comment

Comment

She was in church today. She is in good spirits..

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                  She was in church today. She is in good spirits..

Comment

She gained a whole pound up to 96.3. She has always been tiny but, wow. But she's gaining.

Comment

No....she is actually 93.6! Yikes. Pray for more bulking up...

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment