Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

The Biker Dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biker Dude

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

We need the Amen Button back. Cause This story has a cool Amen!
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah!!

You need to save ALL your stories, CP. They are all good for us to read over and over.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This is my all time favorite CP story, and there are many good ones.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Great story. Sounds like a very cool guy to meet. Probably not in this life, but someday....
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Glad you re-posted this

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What each of the others said:
              ditto.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I LOVE it. My NEW Secretary came in my office on Thursday with a puzzled, almost apologetic look on her face, and said, "there's a guy on the phone who said to tell you the Biker Dude was calling".

He's still "in the valley" (Rio Grande) passing out Bibles, and wanted to know if I could ship him another couple cases - Spanish language.

Roger that!
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

for cow poke.

Comment

I've lost touch with him... I've checked with some friends who also know him, but nobody has heard from him. Hoping he's well, and still bikin'.

Comment