Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

This is what "progressive" immigration gets you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what "progressive" immigration gets you

Source: Breitbart

Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson has begged the government for help as the number of no-go zones has risen from 55 to 61 in only one year.

“Help us, help us,” Eliasson said at a press conference on the subject of the rising levels of crime and criminal networks in Sweden. Eliasson said there were at least 5,000 criminals divided into around 200 networks in Sweden operating in the now 61 no-go zones, many of which are heavily migrant-populated, Göteborgs-Posten reports.

Police have said that they are monitoring 61 “no-go zones” but say that 23 of them are particularly vulnerable. Tynnered, a suburb in Gothenburg, is a new addition to the list after cases of car burnings and shootings, the most recent of which occurred earlier this month.

Eliasson warned if the trend persists and crime continues to increase then the social contract could break down in Sweden – though he does not believe Sweden was beyond repair. “Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society. It must not go any further, we must reverse the trend.”

Though the Swedish interior ministry has promised to hire more police officers, many Swedish police departments are facing an exodus of officers, especially in no-go areas.

According to one report published last year, 80 per cent of Swedish police are considering leaving the force due to issues ranging from violence against them in no-go areas to lack of holiday time and poor funding.

The lack of staff has forced the last remaining police station in Kista, a suburb of Stockholm, to close. Terror researcher Magnus Ranstorp said the closure was a “disaster” and called for more police stations to be opened in the area instead.

In Rinkeby, one of the most infamous no-go areas in Stockholm, authorities have tried to build a new police station that some have likened to a fortress. Due to safety issues in the area, the government has been unable to secure a building contractor to complete the station as many fear being attacked.

Despite the fact the Swedish government refuses to keep statistics on the national origin of suspects, many in Sweden have suspected that migrants make up a large proportion of criminals. The suspicion was confirmed earlier this year when police officer Peter Springare wrote on Facebook that the vast majority of criminal cases that crossed his desk were committed by migrants.

Researcher Johan Patrik Engellau has predicted the situation in Sweden could be far worse than government officials are willing to admit.

In an article earlier this year, he wrote: “I’m afraid it is the end for the well-organised, decent, and egalitarian Sweden we have known up to now. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.“

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...o-zones-rises/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    [cite=Breitbart]Swedish National Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson has begged the government for help as the number of no-go zones has risen from 55 to 61 in only one year.
    We need to send this guy over:

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Reads like an excerpt out of "Camp of the Saints".
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson: "Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society."

Is he a moron? That's his solution? Pay your taxes and participate in society? "If you don't stop committing crimes then I'll pay my taxes and participate in society until you've learned your lesson!" Yeah, that'll show them!

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
          Reads like an excerpt out of "Camp of the Saints".
          Yes, yes it does...
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

But there are no "no-go" zones according to Snopes.

The PC term is "Vulnerable areas" which have "widespread reluctance to participate in the legal process and where police find it difficult to fulfill its mission" according to the english translation of the the swedish article breitbart was referencing:

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/g%C3%B6tebo...-oss-1.4379538

Crime is now "reluctance to participate in the legal process"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Crime is now "reluctance to participate in the legal process"
              Leftists are absolutely insane...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Police Commissioner Dan Eliasson: "Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society."

Is he a moron? That's his solution? Pay your taxes and participate in society? "If you don't stop committing crimes then I'll pay my taxes and participate in society until you've learned your lesson!" Yeah, that'll show them!

I read it as him meaning the criminals when he says "people." That is: If too many people keep committing crimes, not paying their taxes, and not participating in society, then the social contract will not hold.

Tell me more about the criminals. Without knowing more, the description in the OP could almost describe King George III's reaction to those criminals in the American colonies: There are areas where British magistrates and soldiers fear to go, because they'll get tarred and feathered, among other acts of terror. The criminals aren't paying their taxes, and aren't participating correctly in society, and the social order could break down. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel View Post
                  Tell me more about the criminals.
                  Non-Swedes. Third world savages. Rapefugees. They go by many names.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I read it as him meaning the criminals when he says "people." That is: If too many people keep committing crimes, not paying their taxes, and not participating in society, then the social contract will not hold.

Tell me more about the criminals. Without knowing more, the description in the OP could almost describe King George III's reaction to those criminals in the American colonies: There are areas where British magistrates and soldiers fear to go, because they'll get tarred and feathered, among other acts of terror. The criminals aren't paying their taxes, and aren't participating correctly in society, and the social order could break down. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.
                    There's a rather fundamental difference - those in the American colonies were more than willing to participate in society; in fact, not being full participants is a good part of why the new taxes so offended them.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      There's a rather fundamental difference - those in the American colonies were more than willing to participate in society
                      Yes, but not so in the eyes of the British. From googling the Swedish issue more, it seems what is meant is unwillingness to participate in judicial/legal proceedings. Which was also true of the American colonists, unwilling to participate in or with British courts, or with British magistrates or soldiers. But yes, they were more than willing to participate in their own society, and even to be friends with the British if the British would let them be. Are you saying that's not the case in Sweden? (Note that I'm not saying it is the case; I'm saying I don't know.)

Comment

Yes, but not so in the eyes of the British. From googling the Swedish issue more, it seems what is meant is unwillingness to participate in judicial/legal proceedings. Which was also true of the American colonists, unwilling to participate in or with British courts, or with British magistrates or soldiers. But yes, they were more than willing to participate in their own society, and even to be friends with the British if the British would let them be. Are you saying that's not the case in Sweden? (Note that I'm not saying it is the case; I'm saying I don't know.)
                        Um, the British wouldn't LET the colonists participate in society. "No taxation without representation" ring a bell? I have no idea how you seem to think these are equivalent. The colonists weren't living IN BRITAIN. And the immigrants don't want to be friends with the Swedes. Also, try not to confuse the immigrants with libertarians; they want to live under sharia law, which is the antithesis of libertarianism.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Also, try not to confuse the immigrants with libertarians; they want to live under sharia law, which is the antithesis of libertarianism.
                          This doesn't usually matter to libertarians. They will simply claim that because they don't actually support invaders destroying your society, merely bringing them there to destroy it, they're not actually responsible for it.
                          Last edited by Darth Executor; 06-29-2017, 05:17 PM.
                          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Um, the British wouldn't LET the colonists participate in society. "No taxation without representation" ring a bell?
                            There is a common misconception that the colonists wanted representation in Parliament and Britain refused to let them send representatives. Rather, what was meant by that slogan was that they believed they had the right to be free from any taxation not approved by the local assembly. They were not complaining that they had no representation in Parliament, but that Parliament had no authority to tax them without the permission of their local assembly. Colonial leaders feared that Britain would try to appease the people by offering the colonies a seat at Parliament, and they warned the colonists to reject such an offer if it were made.

The colonists weren't living IN BRITAIN. And the immigrants don't want to be friends with the Swedes.
                            The British crown thought they were living in his realm. And viewed them as hostiles. And the colonists didn't want to be friends with the British insofar as the British kept infringing their rights and wouldn't let them be.

Also, try not to confuse the immigrants with libertarians; they want to live under sharia law, which is the antithesis of libertarianism.
                            This is more along the lines of what I'm asking for. Is this true? Is that what's going on? Can you give me some sources?

In my googling, it seemed that what is going on is territory controlled by drug trafficking organizations. In which case it makes me wonder if the problem is drug prohibition. The United States had similar problems during alcohol prohibition. The solution was to repeal prohibition.

Comment