Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump DESTROYS Joe Scarborough/Mika Brezinski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
    I thought it only needed to be honored if the mods approved. http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post409586
    Correct Adrift.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
      I thought it only needed to be honored if the mods approved. http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post409586
      Yes that is true. I see part of my post is missing. Phone probably ate it while I was typing it.
      I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Ah, a little sensitive again.
        No, i really couldn't care less if they want to obsess about russia and putin and DRUMPF being impeached any day now. In fact I encourage them to run on that in the next election. I just don't want that garbage in a thread that has nothing to do with it. If you have a problem with that you can leave as well.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          No, i really couldn't care less if they want to obsess about russia and putin and DRUMPF being impeached any day now. In fact I encourage them to run on that in the next election. I just don't want that garbage in a thread that has nothing to do with it. If you have a problem with that you can leave as well.
          Do you consider internet bullying (Tweet! Tweet!) a way to destroy people?

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
            Do you consider internet bullying (Tweet! Tweet!) a way to destroy people?
            Trump's original tweet seems to have cascaded into CNN committing ritual suicide as we speak, so while the title was just meant to mock clickbait articles, apparently yeah, Trump's twitter can destroy people. His name is a killing word.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment