Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The General Anime/Manga Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
    It is. Hiatus x Hiatus is what fans of the manga jokingly call it due to the fact that it frequently goes on hiatus due to the author's back problems (or atleast that's what the current hiatus is about, not so sure about the other ones).
    Ah...
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      You didn't - IC did then you asked if he spelled it right which he didn't.
      I know. I guess what I meant was that I'm not sure why IC was wondering why I hadn't mentioned tokusatsu when it's a live-action genre, and this is an anime/manga thread.

Comment

• When is the Naruto movie coming out?
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          When is the yet another Naruto movie coming out?
          FIFY since there have been nearly a dozen of them.
          Last edited by rogue06; 12-31-2014, 12:09 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I know. I guess what I meant was that I'm not sure why IC was wondering why I hadn't mentioned tokusatsu when it's a live-action genre, and this is an anime/manga thread.
            What part of this are you still having difficulties with:
            Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            One can never be sure what a Canuckistani is talking about. Especially an irate one.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              FIFY since there have been nearly a dozen of them.
              This is the last one, taking place a few years after the events of the final chapter
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• The name of the mystery man in The Last: Naruto the Movie has been revealed! His name is Toneri Otsutsuki, and as you may have guessed, he is from the same bloodline as the Sage of Six Paths (Hagoromo) and Kaguya! As we deduced last week, the 49th issue of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine confirms Toneri will be the antagonist behind the moon’s collision course with Earth
                Last edited by Bill the Cat; 12-31-2014, 12:31 PM.
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Both that trailer and that info are old. As in, they've been around since Naruto's last chapter.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Watching episode 1 of season 2 of Kuroko's Basketball right now.

I have a major case of proxy embarrassment right now because of the conversation between Tatsuya and Taiga in engrish. I mean, I'm okay with it engrish in animes when they're doing it for comedic effect, but this is just too much.

Comment

• Shouldn't you start with season 1?
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        Shouldn't you start with season 1?
                        I've already binge watched season 1. I'm free today and had nothing else to do.

Comment

Oh... You're just gonna insist on being rational about this, aren't you?
                          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                            Oh... You're just gonna insist on being rational about this, aren't you?
                            eh?

Comment

• Go back to you binge...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• I'm watching anime on crunchyroll right now and wondering why it's so slow to buffer. Apparently I was connecting through my vpn client the whole time.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X