Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why Feminists Shouldn't Be Allowed To Raise Sons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Feminists Shouldn't Be Allowed To Raise Sons...

Mother of the year!

I’m Done Pretending Men Are Safe (Even My Sons)

I know I’m not supposed to cast an entire sex with a single paint brush — not all men, I’m sure some readers are thinking and preparing to type or tweet. But if it’s impossible for a white person to grow up without adopting racist ideas, simply because of the environment in which they live, how can I expect men not to subconsciously absorb at least some degree of sexism? White people aren’t safe, and men aren’t safe, no matter how much I’d like to assure myself that these things aren’t true.

My sons won’t rape unconscious women behind a dumpster, and neither will most of the progressive men I know. But what all of these men share in common, even my sons, is a relentless questioning and disbelief of the female experience. I do not want to prove my pain, or provide enough evidence to convince anyone that my trauma is merited. I’m through wasting my time on people who are more interested in ideas than feelings, and I’m through pretending these people, these men, are safe.

I love my sons, and I love some individual men. It pains me to say that I don’t feel emotionally safe with them, and perhaps never have with a man, but it needs to be said because far too often we are afraid to say it. This is not a reflection of something broken or damaged in me; it is a reflection of the systems we build and our boys absorb. Those little boys grow into men who know the value of women, the value that’s been ascribed to us by a broken system, and it seeps out from them in a million tiny, toxic ways.

http://www.rolereboot.org/culture-an...afe-even-sons/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ee7110ef60cc
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    I know I’m not supposed to cast an entire sex with a single paint brush
    And then she dives in headfirst
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      And then she dives in headfirst
      They just can't help themselves!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Ironically, she never stops to consider that she might be a product of societal programming.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

How the heck did she have kids anyway? It's a miracle!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Ironically, she never stops to consider that she might be a product of societal programming.
            Might be?
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

IIRC this is the same woman with a suicidal son. Completely soulless.

This point has been made before but liberalism really does resemble a gross perversion of Christianity in some ways, down to having many original sins (racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.)
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Has she asked her son if he identifies as male?
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                  Has she asked her son if he identifies as male?
                  That's true - if he doesn't identify as male, then he is off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    How the heck did she have kids anyway? It's a miracle!
                    Today, even natural sexual attraction between men and women is part of the rape culture.

Comment

That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        This point has been made before but liberalism really does resemble a gross perversion of Christianity in some ways, down to having many original sins (racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.)
                        Exactly, after years of complaining about Christian oppression, they turn around and invent their own theology, language, and irredeemable transgressions used to control thought, behavior and the culture in general. Hypocrisy at its finest...

Comment

She does a rather acrobatic backpeddle here:

https://medium.com/@jodyrachelle/why...s-ce40ce4a6374
                          That's what
                          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Imagine this text was written by a man about women. He'd be in a jail cell by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Crackerjack View Post
                              Imagine this text was written by a man about women. He'd be in a jail cell by now.
                              No, but the chattering classes would be tripping over themselves churning out condemnations.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment