X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Giant

aka a story I wrote when I was eight.

The Argument

A long time ago lived a good giant named Ben. He only ate fruit. One day, he got mad at the other giants. He sad, "Why don't you eat fruit like me?"
    The other giants said, "Giants are supposed to be mean." Ben said, "If you wish to be bad, then I will leave you!" Lissielk asked all the giants, "If Ben wishes to be good, will you kill him?" Noelebe said, "Yes, I will!" Antely said, "Okay!" Jack said, "I have not been thinkin' !"(I don't know why I wrote Jack saying that...)
    But, when they looked back, Ben wasn't there. "Where's that goody bum?" said Mikeslis.

The Mice Attack!

Millions(dozens would be a better number...) of kids were hiding behind the satellites(did I mean stalagmites???), formed a group Mice. They ran out, and wounded the bad Giants. The Giants thought the kids were mice because of the costumes.
    The kids hit the giants with rocks from slingshots and attacked with fancy gadgets. The bad giants somehow tried catching the "mice".
    One kid happened to have a super duper flash bomb that blinded the bad giants. They then put tons of traps in the cave. However, the giants recovered from the flash and trapped the kids under a giant barrel.
    The evil giants then put the kids in cages. They greatly elaborated on their plans to have the kids for lunch. After all, evil giants love to eat children, and bad guys have to detail their evil plans to the captured good guys. It's a rule.
    But, one kid, Robbie, happened to have a ""get out of cages" kit and stealthily picked his way out. The very bad giants didn't notice, because they weren't very bright. If they'd been smart, they wouldn't be bad.
    Robbie quietly let the other kids out. He also blew a dog whistle. The smaller kids ran for the giant crevices and hid. Debbie had already contacted the "evil giant removal squad".
    Robbie threw some cherry bombs at a certain part of the evil giants' anatomy. The giants howled in pain. A few super smelly stink bombs sent the bad giants straight into the summoned wolf pack.
    The kids then untied Ben, who had gotten tied up in the meantime.
    Robbie then yelled, "You big dum dums, come get me!" He then ran swiftly over a special covered pit.
    The evil giants chased right over the covered pit trying to reach Robbie. They were too heavy and fell in.
    in the meantime, the giant removal sqaud showed up and tranqed the giaints. They then hauled the nasty giants off and put them in a giant-escape proof enclosure.
    They would be laughed at for the rest of their lives. Unless they were de-Gianted by use of a shrink ray. Then they'd still end up in mean jail. Ben spent the rest of his days preforming at a circus and acting in movies, which he loved. Thus ended another typical day for the "save-the-day" kids.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

CB, have you ever watched the DFG the big friendly giant? Not too different than your story.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I wonder if I was influenced by the BFG written by Roald Dahl. It's possible. Don't know if it actually counts as fanfic. It appears that I just took the child eating Giants and one good giant from the BFG.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        I wonder if I was influenced by the BFG written by Roald Dahl. It's possible. Don't know if it actually counts as fanfic. It appears that I just took the child eating Giants and one good giant from the BFG.
        I never read the book, now I will have to hunt it up.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I never read the book, now I will have to hunt it up.
          You didn't know it was a book? Anyways, man-eating giants are a general folklore thing. How corny is it that I had children defeating evil giants?

Comment

I have the book reserved at the local library.

Comment