Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hate Not Translating into BUCKS for DNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
    Whoops, for some reason I thought the article ended earlier, and accidentally didn't end up reading the whole thing, so I missed that. Thanks.
    Because they embed so much stinking ADVERTISING in the "article"!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
      Need I harp on....
      No, but that won't stop you.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Permanent Head Damage (tm) logic of Starlight:

The RNC is currently in control of government, so they're the ones the billionaires need to bribe currently. If and when the DNC is in control of government, the bribes from the billionaires will flow to them.
        "Dems are corrupt like Reps!"

I saw today Adam Schiff (Dem) has introduced a constitutional amendment to the House to try and reduce corruption. It will probably die down party lines like all anti-corruption legislation does in the US, with the Dems for it and Republicans against it.
        "But Dems will actually fight corruption, to reduce amount of money they get!!!!"

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Well I live in a country where it's (mostly) reality, so it doesn't seem idealistic or utopian.

I saw today Adam Schiff (Dem) has introduced a constitutional amendment to the House to try and reduce corruption. It will probably die down party lines like all anti-corruption legislation does in the US, with the Dems for it and Republicans against it.
          Unfortunately liberals have a long history of introducing more laws to cover rules and laws they got caught breaking rather than just stop breaking them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            BROKE: New FEC Report Shows DNC Finished June $3.3 Million in Debt

Joshua Caplan Jul 20th, 2017 11:28 pm 926 Comments
            Under the leadership of former Obama official Tom Perez, a new FEC report reveals the DNC finished the month of June $3.3 million in debt.

They’re broke. Just like their policies.
            Looks like calling themselves progressives instead of liberals hasn't worked so the Democrats are going for yet another rebranding effort (shades of Hillary's multiple 2016 campaign kick offs?) and are seeking to re-cast themselves as the "Better Deal" Economic Party.

Kind of funny now that the economy is improving that they suddenly take interest.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Looks like calling themselves progressives instead of liberals hasn't worked so the Democrats are going for yet another rebranding effort (shades of Hillary's multiple 2016 campaign kick offs?) and are seeking to re-cast themselves as the "Better Deal" Economic Party.

Kind of funny now that the economy is improving that they suddenly take interest.
              I dunno. Obama never tired of pushing the narrative that the economy was getting markedly better on his watch.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                I dunno. Obama never tired of pushing the narrative that the economy was getting markedly better on his watch.
                I'm talking about suddenly have a bunch of "better" ideas on how to improve it.

Comment

It's "the New Deal" warmed over.

Comment

If this keeps up, looks like time for big big 2018 bloodbath, with Dems and anti-Trump Reps going down hard!!
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

I'm talking about suddenly have a bunch of "better" ideas on how to improve it.
                      How could it possibly need improving? Trump's just getting the advantage of Obama's awesome policies.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment