Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Nothingburger updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothingburger updates

(banned are Starlight, Tassman, Sea of Red, firstfloor, JimL)

They're going after Jill Stein!!

Third party candidate Jill Stein was a surprising addition this week to investigators casting an increasingly wide net in the congressional probe into Russian interference in the election.

Stein’s name was included in a Senate Judiciary Committee letter requesting all communication between President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. and a number of others, including Russian officials and other members of Trump’s presidential campaign.

Stein ran for president as the Green Party candidate in 2016. A Green Party spokesman called the inclusion of her name “vengeance against Dr. Stein for running as a third-party candidate for the White House.”
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...a-and-trump-jr
    Did not see this coming!

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    (banned are Starlight, Tassman, Sea of Red, firstfloor, JimL)
    This is not permissible.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Also, I don’t want to leave you with the impression that I am not posting in your thread because you think I should be prevented from doing so.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        Also, I don’t want to leave you with the impression that I am not posting in your thread because you think I should be prevented from doing so.
        We have all been enlightened by threadjack of yours!!

Thanks for another illustration why libtards like you should be banned.

Comment

Classic fishing expedition. Same with Mueller wanting access to the President's tax returns. They've got nothing. Somebody with a spine needs to put an end to this whole charade.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

banning people in the OP is allowed. if someone asks you to leave later, we ask that you do so out of politeness but it is not mandatory until a moderator says so after the request is made official by reporting it.

Comment

Demi, please read the posts at this link. Your approach to banning is not acceptable. http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...om-your-thread
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                Demi, please read the posts at this link. Your approach to banning is not acceptable. http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...om-your-thread
                It says:

The thread owner can limit who can participate in the first post. They can say "Only Christians" or "Only people who wear blue jeans" "no spamming" or whatever. IF they have a history of problems with certain posters, they may request that those people not participate. But this is not to be taken to extremes and can be denied by moderator decision if we believe it is being abused. In other words, you can't just use this power to keep any critics out of your thread so you can "win"
                Firstfloor went offtopic on last thread of mine to derail it, and also in this one! I think it reasonable to ban all these derailers, including but not just Russia nuts!!

Comment

It says:

Firstfloor went offtopic on last thread of mine to derail it, and also in this one! I think it reasonable to ban all these derailers, including but not just Russia nuts!!
                  but instead of reporting firstfloor when he posted you responded to him which allows him to respond to you.

also you are not allowed to just ban people just so you have no opposition to your viewpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    but instead of reporting firstfloor when he posted you responded to him which allows him to respond to you.
                    Okay, I'll not respond to him next time!!

also you are not allowed to just ban people just so you have no opposition to your viewpoint.
                    That's just ridiculous accusation, for two reasons. First, Shuny and Leonhard disagreed in last thread of mine, and they still can post!!

Second, I like smashing libs and stupid opposition of theirs (see hundreds of posts of mine) but it's nice to have thread on two that is on topic!

Comment

That's just ridiculous accusation, for two reasons. First, Shuny and Leonhard disagreed in last thread of mine, and they still can post!!

Second, I like smashing libs and stupid opposition of theirs (see hundreds of posts of mine) but it's nice to have thread on two that is on topic!
                      I wasn't saying that was what you were doing. just giving you a heads up.

Comment

but it's nice to have thread on two that is on topic!
                        Which this is not, because firstfloor did successful derail

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        I wasn't saying that was what you were doing. just giving you a heads up.
                        Okay!!

Comment

What's with the lack of prepositions, and definite and indefinite articles in your posts? Your posts sound like you're constantly out of breath.
                          Last edited by Adrift; 07-23-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I've assumed he's not a native English speaker.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                              What's with the lack of prepositions, and definite and indefinite articles in your posts? You posts sound like you're constantly out of breath.
                              It's an imitation of how stereotypical Russians speak English.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment