Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Muslimization of Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Muslimization of Europe

Hungary's leader: EU and Soros seek to "Muslimize" Europe

By PABLO GORONDI
    Associated Press

BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) -- European Union leaders and Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros are seeking a "new, mixed, Muslimized Europe," Hungary's anti-migration prime minister said Saturday.

Prime Minister Viktor Orban said during a visit to Romania that Hungary's border fences, supported by other Central European countries, will block the EU-Soros effort to increase Muslim migration into Europe.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

What does Soros have to gain from the Muslim invasion? Or is he just evil for its own sake?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Eurabia

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        What does Soros have to gain from the Muslim invasion? Or is he just evil for its own sake?
        Soros makes his money when countries devolve into chaos.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Soros makes his money when countries devolve into chaos.
          So that is why he supports the oxymoronic ANTIFA and other violent fascist leftist groups.

Comment

If reality had an evil supervillian bent on destroying the world with a weapon of doom, it would be Soros.

Comment

Who says Orban's accusations are fair or accurate?
              Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

Just tossing this out there:

original.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Just tossing this out there:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23428[/ATTACH]

Most of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune originates from manipulating currencies. In 1992 he was called "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" by initiating a British financial crisis through dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit in a single day (known internationally as "Black Wednesday").

Imagine if a conservative financier had something like that in their résumé.

During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.”

In his The accidental theorist: and other dispatches from the dismal science, Paul Krugman, the New York Times' economist and darling of the left, said of Soros's effect on financial markets:
                  "[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi'."

He has also been convicted on insider trading in France involving Société Générale and forced to pay a €940,000 ($1,098,531) fine.

Finally, Soros sees himself as a messianic figure and has repeatedly said so. For example, in his book The Alchemy of Finance Soros wrote:
                  "I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god"

Again, imagine how the MSM would react if someone like this was bankrolling conservative causes and groups.

Comment