Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Europe not really feeling the desire to avenge Hillary Clinton's humiliating defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europe not really feeling the desire to avenge Hillary Clinton's humiliating defeat

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...against-russia

The liberal-neocon axis of evil seems to be going through hard times.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

The leaders of Western Europe are more disgusted and and disappointed having to deal with Donald Trump for at least 3 1/2 than to worry about Hillary.

Source: http://www.politico.eu/article/trump-confirms-europes-worst-fears/

U.S. President Donald Trump (center) delivers a speech next to NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg (left) at NATO headquarters in Brussels on May 25, 2017 | Mandel Ngan/Getty Images

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      The leaders of Western Europe are more disgusted and and disappointed having to deal with Donald Trump for at least 3 1/2 than to worry about Hillary.

Source: http://www.politico.eu/article/trump-confirms-europes-worst-fears/

U.S. President Donald Trump (center) delivers a speech next to NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg (left) at NATO headquarters in Brussels on May 25, 2017 | Mandel Ngan/Getty Images

© Copyright Original Source

Please stay on topic or I will ask you to leave the thread.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        https://www.usnews.com/news/business...against-russia

The liberal-neocon axis of evil seems to be going through hard times.
        I'm guessing that Syria was thrown in to get some more Dem support.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          I'm guessing that Syria was thrown in to get some more Dem support.
          I would have thought dems would be the driving force of this given that it was their candidate that was humiliated in the wake of the hacks. The bigger question is what the neocons have to gain.

Germany/Austria think the US wants to sanction Russia to benefit its own shale oil distribution (an accusation almost certainly not without merit given neocon enthusiasm for the sanctions). I'm curious how liberals on this board square wanting strong relationships with European allies with sanctioning Russia for humiliating Hillary Clinton.

Comment