Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Has the DNC "hacker" been caught?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Oh, and don't bother looking for this story in the liberal media. There seems to be a blackout on it. Not a peep about it anywhere.
    CBS has finally started covering it, but only very briefly.

As has Politico: Wasserman Schultz aide arrested trying to leave the country

The Daily Caller has reported, among other things, that

But nothing to see here because, um, er... uh... RUSSIA! Yeah. That's the ticket.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I hope these guys are in protective custody so they don't become victims of a "botched robbery" or a "freak weightlifting accident".
      You're a disgusting pig to actually bring a dead man into your conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        You gotta love the fact that he was arrested at the airport as he tried to flee the country
        You gotta love the fact that every time someone investigates Russian influences, they are fired, pressured to resign, threatened to be fired, or smeared publicly by Trumpkins.

Nothing to see folks, it was Seth Rich. gomer2.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of braindead View Post
          You're a disgusting pig to actually bring a dead man into your conspiracies.
          I love the feigned outrage.

Meanwhile, this story keeps getting bigger, and the implications keep getting worse...

----------

Reports of smashed computer hard-drives, desperate attempts to recover seized computer equipment and years of access to the computer systems of the House Democratic caucus naturally raise alarms when considered with Awan’s ties to Pakistan. [Representative Steve] King said:

"They had access to the information on the multiple clients that they had, and that number is nearly a score, as I recall, they would have had access to all the information that came through all those computers in all those offices and access to…all the communications of the foreign affairs committee."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...irs-committee/

----------

Show of hands: Who still thinks it was the Russians?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by MountainMeth View Post
            I love the feigned outrage.
            Meanwhile, this story keeps getting bigger, and the implications keep getting worse...
            No, it will be just like Pizzagate, Emailgate, Wiretrapgate, and all of the other retarded conspiracies you inbreds have come up with to help take the heat off your Dear Leader - a political fart in the wind.

Show of hands: Who still thinks it was the Russians?
            Dan Coats and Mike Pompeo. Two people that Trump appointed!

MM: "Deep state conspiracy by the liberal media. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]23461[/ATTACH]
              Seems to sum up your style of argumentation quite well.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

No, it will be just like Pizzagate, Emailgate, Wiretrapgate, and all of the other retarded conspiracies you inbreds have come up with to help take the heat off your Dear Leader - a political fart in the wind.

Dan Coats and Mike Pompeo. Two people that Trump appointed!

MM: "Deep state conspiracy by the liberal media. "

Either submit meaningful contributions to my thread, or get out. I'm not going to allow you to derail this topic.

Comment

Breitbart stays on top of this blockbuster story while the mainstream media continues to studiously ignore it...

Source: Breitbart

Imran Awan, the Pakistan-born IT vendor to several top House Democrats under investigation since February, was arrested allegedly trying to flee the United States Tuesday.

Some of the most important facts about this developing and potentially massive story:

1. Awan has been a staffer for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) and other top congressional Democrats since 2004

2. Awan was still employed by Wasserman Schultz’s office until he was arrested Tuesday night

3. Wasserman Schultz has “inexplicably protected” Awan for months

4. Despite declaring bankruptcy in 2012, Awan wired $283,000 ahead to two people in Faisalabad, Pakistan, before making his break

5. Awan’s own family is at loggerheads with him

6. Awan threatened a veteran family to get back the smashed hard drives and other computer equipment now at the center of the investigation

7. Awan’s defense attorney in his present case appears to have opted for the same rhetorical strategy. “This is clearly a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim,” Chris Gowen, Awan’s attorney, told Politico.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...jailed-vendor/

© Copyright Original Source

The article expands on each point with additional facts and links to relevant sources.

Comment

Either submit meaningful contributions to my thread, or get out. I'm not going to allow you to derail this topic.
                    So you get to insult me and troll, but not the other way around? I'm on topic, I'm just being rude too. You can't be disrespectful and insult others, then expect people to just take it, and threaten to remove them when you get it back.

Snowflake.

Comment

So you get to insult me and troll, but not the other way around? I'm on topic, I'm just being rude too. You can't be disrespectful and insult others, then expect people to just take it, and threaten to remove them when you get it back.

Snowflake.
                      Do not post in my thread again unless you have something meaningful and on-topic to contribute.

Thank you.

Comment

Do not post in my thread again unless you have something meaningful and on-topic to contribute.

Thank you.
                        Unless you make a request to the mods, and it is approved, this is just hot air.

Read http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...om-your-thread
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I will leave this thread and not participate in any further threads by MM, if he returns the gesture.

Comment

Ronna Romney McDaniel, the chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, had quite a lot to say about this scandal, and she nails it:

"I think Congress needs to open an investigation into what this staffer had access to, to figure out what information he had on the hard drives he took a hammer to, why he was fleeing the country. There are just so many questions with this individual and his family members who received over $4 million of taxpayer money between 2005 and 2009. We need to get to the bottom of it. It’s very sad that the mainstream media is not talking about this at all. It shows the bias.

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz absolutely needs to testify and explain why this individual was on taxpayer-funded payroll until yesterday, as he was fleeing the country, on top of the fact that they had removed his access to congressional computers in February. So she knew he was under investigation, she knew something was wrong, and she kept him on payroll. So we need to figure out what she knew, why she was protecting this person, and figure out what he did with important government information.

"They should testify to help clear all this up. You have Jared Kushner putting out a statement two days ago and being transparent and compliant with the Senate investigation and the congressional investigation, with bipartisan congress members coming out and saying he did a great job being forthcoming. You have Don, Jr., saying he’s going to comply. You’re seeing Republicans from the Trump administration say ‘we’re going to work with Congress on every aspect of Russia collusion and get to the bottom of it.’ Then you have the Democrat party. They have not turned over their server. They have this individual now trying to flee the country who had access to we don’t know what, certainly the congressional servers and potentially the DNC information, and you don’t hear anything from the Democrat party. So which is it? Do they want to get to the bottom of what happened or do they only want to have a witch hunt against Republicans?

"The Democrats are obstructing at every turn. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has obstructed at every turn and protected this staffer even to the point where she threatened a Capitol Hill police officer. There’s something that is curious about their behavior and we need to investigate it and figure out what is happening with the Democrat Party. What is interesting is you see Adam Schiff running for every TV camera—he has done 14 hours of interviews—why doesn’t he focus on his own party and get some answers from them with regards to what they knew with regards to the DNC hack and now this IT person working for Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz and see what access he had to those computers and that information?”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...on-it-staffer/

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing Robert Mueller should be looking into instead of going on a pointless fishing expedition through Trump's tax returns?

Comment

Well, do we have a deal?

Comment

Everyone is free to participate in this thread provided they're not just here to troll and derail.

Comment