Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Interesting Case of Prevezon Holdings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Interesting Case of Prevezon Holdings.

The one request I make is that people not derail this into a discussion about Hilary Clinton corruption or the DNC. I know, the Clintons are fraudsters, but they are not in the WH right now. If you have evidence of wrong doing, create a thread about it, but don't wreck this one. Anything else (including insults) goes.

Prevezon Holdings is/was a Russian real estate firm that was accused of laundering some $230 million of illicit money out of Russia through a network of LLC's. It was one of the most blatant cases of money laundering for Russian oligarchs. The case was pretty clear cut, and Peter Bharara was ready to prosecute the firm aggressively... until Trump fire him that is.

Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces $5.9 Million Settlement Of Civil Money Laundering And Forfeiture Claims Against Real Estate Corporations Alleged To Have Laundered Proceeds Of Russian Tax Fraud

Source: Department of Justice - U.S. Attorney�s Office Southern District of New York

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...laundering-and

© Copyright Original Source

What's interesting is that this firm was represented by Natalia Veselnitskaya, the same Russian lawyer that met Trump Jr, Kushner, and Manafort last year in Trump tower, where she promised dirt on Hilary Clinton from the Russian government. This woman is against both the Magnitsky act and the case against Prevezon Holdings, so it's interesting that the case against Prevezon was settled for peanuts in light of the severity of the crimes committed by the firm.

But it gets even more interesting than that. It turns out that Jared Kushner's family real estate firm bought several floors on the old New York Times building for $295 million from a investment firm, Africa Israel Investments (AFI). Why is that interesting? Because it turns out the primary owner of that firm is oligarch Lev Leviev, known as the 'king of diamonds'. Why is that interesting? because Leviev was one of the primary owners of Prevezon Holdings, the same firm that laundered all that Russian money, that had Natalie Veselnitskaya represented when she met with the Trump campaign last year, and the same firm that Peter Bharara was prosecuting before Donald Trump fired him and the DOJ settled for nothing.

But then Kushner refinanced the property with a $285 million dollar loan from Deutsche bank. Yeah, that same Deutsche bank that was called 'the global laundromat' for looking the other way while Russian oligarchs moved illicit money through it, and Trump has accounts with too.

Jared Kushner sealed real estate deal with oligarch's firm cited in money-laundering case

Source: Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ney-laundering

This has now come under scrutiny from special prosecutor Robert Mueller, as it damn well should. Democrats are also beginning to connect the dots, and are requesting information from the DOJ has to the reasons for the sudden settlement. I'm sure with this financial relationship of between Kushner and one of the firms owners now coming to light, interest in it will grow, and it will be an story to follow.

Source: Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-linked-lawyer

Let see those bank records.

trout3.gif
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]23464[/ATTACH]
      Translation: "they probably did something corrupt, but I don't care because I love Trump!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
        Translation: "they probably did something corrupt, but I don't care because I love Trump!"
        Nah. This is a huge fishing expedition. Gerry Boyle represented Jeffrey Dahmer and Green Bay Packers star Mark Chmura. Does that mean Chmura was a canibal murderer too?
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]23464[/ATTACH]
          cute dodge!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
            cute dodge!!!
            Sorry Shuny. I'm straight.
            That's what
            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Anything else (including insults) goes.
              Okay, libtard!!!

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
              No one (besides other tinfoil Russia nuts) cares about wolf-crying of yours!

Good job!! Even if Trump turns out to be corrupt, almost everyone will doubt because of all the libtardedness!!!
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                Okay, libtard!!!

No one (besides other tinfoil Russia nuts) cares about wolf-crying of yours!

Good job!! Even if Trump turns out to be corrupt, almost everyone will doubt because of all the libtardedness!!!
                Get a life.

Comment

Get a life.
                  Get tinfoil hat of yours off!!
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                    Get tinfoil hat of yours off!!
                    Invest in a grammar checker, comrade.

Comment