Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Can we "bomb" North Korea with food and water? Or would that not help?
    I hear Japan still no has good way to dispose of radioactive water from nuke reactor meltdown!!!
    "It's easier to say that it's not our [US Democrats'] fault, but Russians' fault, say that they interfered with the elections... It reminds me of anti-Semitism, when everything is Jews' fault. Someone is a mutt, can't do a thing, but the Jews are to be blamed. But we know where such an attitude leads to, it never ends well"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    From history of Norks, they only plan to hit out in self-defense or after they been attacked (except for minor shelling of brother down South).
    The history in your head, maybe. NK sunk a SK ship unprovoked a few years ago.
    There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    The history in your head, maybe. NK sunk a SK ship unprovoked a few years ago.
    Yeah, that was not so accurate!!

Like I said in post after that, 'small small fights with brother of love-hate relationship'. Life goes on, they still want to reunite, but can't help poking each other!!
    "It's easier to say that it's not our [US Democrats'] fault, but Russians' fault, say that they interfered with the elections... It reminds me of anti-Semitism, when everything is Jews' fault. Someone is a mutt, can't do a thing, but the Jews are to be blamed. But we know where such an attitude leads to, it never ends well"

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The latest liberal narrative is that Kim is the rational and restrained one in this exchange.
    That's about as rational as their other narratives.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

6. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I hear Japan still no has good way to dispose of radioactive water from nuke reactor meltdown!!!
    That wouldn't be right. Unless only the evil meany responsible for the deaths and torture of millions drank it...
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nothing will happen.

NK has made absurd outlandish threats before, so this is nothing new. Nukes or not, they have no chance in hell of taking on the US, and they know it. They are simply threatening people to get world attention, and start negotiations on economic sanctions in return for stability.

Trump simply wishes to divert attention from the Mueller probe that is dominating the headlines.

9. Amen Starlight amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea of red View Post
    Trump simply wishes to divert attention from the Mueller probe that is dominating the headlines.

About what?? How he's still searching so, so hard for evidence????

If he finds something that is news, but 'anti-Trumpers doing desperate #553 try to keep conspiracy alive' is not!

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

About what?? How he's still searching so, so hard for evidence????

If he finds something that is news, but 'anti-Trumpers doing desperate #553 try to keep conspiracy alive' is not!
    Shouldn't you be giving Putin a rub down or something?

12. Amen Starlight amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea of red View Post
    Shouldn't you be giving Putin a rub down or something?
    So well trained to go 'Russia!!! Putin!!! Russia!!!' I must admit Fake News did brainwashing job well on you libs!!!

14. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.