Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 2017.08.10

http://www.gloryseeddevotionals.org.

If you would like inspirational music playing as you read this Glory Seed may I suggest clicking on this link: http://www.abidingradio.org/listen/

I'm sorry that you have to walk this walk Gary...but know that your faith is in itself, an inspiration to many. It's not necessarily a consolation but, we all have our lives in God's hands daily. He holds our lives in the palm of His hand. God has placed you in a position much like the Apostle Paul, and you seem to be crushing it. Our home isn't this world, but it's so easy to forget that. Prayers for you will continue my friend!
    Last edited by Littlejoe; 08-10-2017, 08:00 AM.
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Gary, I heartfeltedly second what Littlejoe has said. You ARE an inspiration to many here on this site, me very much included. You are in my prayers.
      3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Thank you my friend for your powerful words of inspiration/encouragement! I think one of the most powerful ministries we can give each other is the Ministry of Encouragement, something everyone of us need! Have a Blessed Day!

Comment

Thank you too my friend! Prayers are more than just words, they are words of Blessing! Have a Blessed Day!

Comment

My brother is in his early 40's and he is going to have to have triple bypass surgery this coming week, and I had major surgery just a year and a half ago. Trusting in God is what pulled me through. He will be there for you no matter what the outcome. That we can be sure of. My prayers for you Gary!

Comment

Thank you for the encouragement and your prayers my brother! I am happy your surgery was a success, another testimony of God's compassion and love for those who turn to him. I will pray for the brother of Sparko! Peace be with you my brother!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X