Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Heart operation for my sisters child.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Ketil got very ill after the birth and started turning blue. They hurried up the surgery to enlarge the opening between the two heart chambers, that he was born too narrow with. He's in a respirator at the moment. Little Sis sent a picture of him. He's a beautiful pink baby again, color returned. Now we hope he's going to make it through the big surgery in a week from now. He might not live through it, my mother has gone to be with my little sister.

Please keep Ketil in your prayers.

Comment

You have my prayers. The little one I told about is having his second surgery today. I ask prayers for him too.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

ing
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Sawyer came through his latest surgery very well. If I am right he will not have any further surgery for a while.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Sawyer came through his latest surgery very well. If I am right he will not have any further surgery for a while.
              All praise and honor and glory belong to our Almighty God!
              3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Continuing to for Ketil.

Comment

Woohoo!

And ing still!
                  "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                    Update

The birth came a bit earlier than expected. So far I've only heard that it wasn't an easy delivery, my little sister recovered for a bit and got some stitches before going to the pediatric surgery part of the hospital (not sure what its called in english properly). Ketil (its a boy), is as of this writing still alive but has to go through surgery very soon.

Please keep him in your prayers.
                    ing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

ing for Ketil

Comment

Sawyer just coded and is now in intensive care. No further info at this time. Please pray for Sawyer and his family.

Comment

ing Jed

Comment

ing for Ketil

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I appreciate all of your prayers. It appears that Sawyer suddenly stopped breathing. They did CPR on him until he started breathing on his own. He is still in critical condition, but apparently though he did not breathe on his own for a long time the CPR did what it was supposed to, so he did not go without oxygen. The doctors think he will me okay, but prayers are still in order. Thanks again.

Comment