Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Supremacists protest at UVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    It needs to be clarified, this terrorist attack, was by someone ramming into the counter-protestors. That is the group that was protesting the Alt-Right's. It was not the leftists making an attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      It needs to be clarified, this terrorist attack, was by someone ramming into the counter-protestors. That is the group that was protesting the Alt-Right's. It was not the leftists making an attack.
      there is some evidence it was a leftist, it was possible he was too stupid to target the right group
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I know that Leonhard, and did not suggest otherwise.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I was watching this today. Last week there were some KKK protestors and it went peacefully. The difference today is that there were racists from both sides there and they clashed. White Lives Matter vs Black Lives Matter, with alt-right and antifa mixed in.
          The difference today is that (like usual) Antifa attacked the right wing protesters (no, it was not a KKK protester though it's possible KKK members were there), only instead of breaking them up the cops joined antifa in attacking them.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            there is some evidence it was a leftist, it was possible he was too stupid to target the right group
            I haven't heard that.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I haven't heard that.
              pol tracked the license to some leftist kid who lives in michigan. suspect is old tho, could have been stolen (or his dad). will update once we know for sure.

Comment

The best the online community known as 4chan (there are nuggets in between the garbage and cancer), has a sub-forum called /pol/, right now its filled with cancerous alt-righters celebrating the car plowing into the liberals. However they've tracked down the license plate (simple by looking it up online).

Last edited by Leonhard; 08-12-2017, 05:25 PM.

Comment

The best pic of the driver made so far. The face doesn't look like that of the 20 year old owner of the car.

Comment

He could be young

1502576660234.jpg

Comment

He could be young

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23682[/ATTACH]
                      Fake.

It was made by trolls on 4chan.Be careful about that place as I can see from the image name that it was lifted from /pol/, if you're not used to navigating 4chan there's a lot of inanity and meme pics, and race to make fake edits and all sorts of things. Its not a place to go if you tend to take things at first value.

As you can see its a still shot from this recording, but here the window is completely dark. What you have is a fake photomorph someone did.

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed, now. It's in the hands of the police at this stage.

Comment

Fake.
                          I think you are right.

Comment

I think you are right.
                            that's a pic of sam hyde. it's a common meme to post a picture of him as the suspect whenever an atrocity happens

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                              that's a pic of sam hyde. it's a common meme to post a picture of him as the suspect whenever an atrocity happens
                              Never heard of him...

Comment

Never heard of him...
                                he's a (very good) right wing comedian, a rarity these days. i believe his most famous bit is his trolling of ted talks:

possible language warning, I don't remember any swearing but it's been a long time since I watched it so just in case:

Comment