Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Supremacists protest at UVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Supremacists protest at UVA

This was awful and heart breaking. The Gov. of Virginia had to declare a state of emergency not over so-called leftists who love crime but by a group of Neo-Nazi's Reformed KKK (those id'd with the Aryan Nation) Who marched through the UVA- Charlottesville singing Shouting Unite the Right. It was an Alt-Right demonstration complete with Racial themes and Slurs. Inciting Violence is awful no matter where it comes from.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...rginia-n792021
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
    This was awful and heart breaking. The Gov. of Virginia had to declare a state of emergency not over so-called leftists who love crime but by a group of Neo-Nazi's Reformed KKK (those id'd with the Aryan Nation) Who marched through the UVA- Charlottesville singing Shouting Unite the Right. It was an Alt-Right demonstration complete with Racial themes and Slurs. Inciting Violence is awful no matter where it comes from.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...rginia-n792021
    Sounds like free speech to me, no worse than some of the stuff I have heard from Black Lives matters, or the hatred for "whiteness" we see on college campuses.
    Last edited by seer; 08-12-2017, 12:39 PM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Sounds like free speech to me, no worse than some of the stuff I have heard from Black Lives matters, or the hatred for "whiteness" we see on college campuses.
      Whether or not it's free speech, it's still awful. And just because one side does wrong things, it doesn't excuse another side doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Whether or not it's free speech, it's still awful. And just because one side does wrong things, it doesn't excuse another side doing the same.
        Hey, I don't like Nazis, but I agree with their opposition to the removal of the Gen. Lee statue.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Looks like someone plowed a car through the anti-raycissm protesters. car modified to hide identity (dark windows, no license plate). absolutely no sympathy, the left (and I don't mean just antifa, but also "mainstream" leftists like catholicity and leonhard) have been aiding and abetting leftist violence for the past couple of years. As Reverend Jeremiah Wright would have said, their chickens are coming home to roost.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            When one side does wrong things and the mainstream approves, like it does with blm and the left, then actually yeah, it does excuse the other side doing the same. You asked for this. Enjoy.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              Looks like someone plowed a car through the anti-raycissm protesters. car modified to hide identity (dark windows, no license plate). absolutely no sympathy, the left (and I don't mean just antifa, but also "mainstream" leftists like catholicity and leonhard) have been aiding and abetting leftist violence for the past couple of years. As Reverend Jeremiah Wright would have said, their chickens are coming home to roost.
              Yeah, saw that: Car Plows Into Protesters In Charlottesville, Numerous Injuries Reported

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...tiple-injuries

Well at least they didn't shoot a congressman yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                When one side does wrong things and the mainstream approves, like it does with blm and the left, then actually yeah, it does excuse the other side doing the same. You asked for this. Enjoy.
                The dishonesty and hypocrisy of "the mainstream" does not justify the wickedness of either side. It may be understandable, but not excusable.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  It may be understandable, but not excusable.
                  I agree, but this has been building for long time. I don't think it is going to end well. There are serious men out there that are seriously pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    The dishonesty and hypocrisy of "the mainstream" does not justify the wickedness of either side. It may be understandable, but not excusable.
                    peacetime morality is quickly discarded in time of war

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      I agree, but this has been building for long time. I don't think it is going to end well. There are serious men out there that are seriously pissed off.
                      Yeah, its the people that Hillary dubbed the basket of deplorables, and she was right on!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        Yeah, its the people that Hillary dubbed the basket of deplorables, and she was right on!
                        Are you kidding Jim? Who shot a congressman and three others? Who shot 5 cops dead in Dallas? Who has been rioting across the country?

Comment

JimL's attitude is why more leftists are gonna start getting limited.

Comment

One dead, 19 injured http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-12-15-50-17

Comment

I was watching this today. Last week there were some KKK protestors and it went peacefully. The difference today is that there were racists from both sides there and they clashed. White Lives Matter vs Black Lives Matter, with alt-right and antifa mixed in.

Comment