Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

People are selling fake eclipse glasses on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are selling fake eclipse glasses on Amazon

http://cbs2iowa.com/news/nation-worl...bought-on-site

If you bought any, it may be a good idea to ensure they're the real thing.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

That's dangerous. The safest thing to do is purchase astronomer's binocular's and buy a sun filter or buy welder's goggle's with an interchangable #14 filter according to NASA. Cheap glasses are approved but they will not provide entire coverage for the eyes and sunlight can potentially leak through. the 1.00 price is tempting however youwould still have to use your hands at eye level to block out the suns remaining rays. with goggles and binocular's the entire eyes are completely covered. Alternatively if you have a Telescope a special lense can be purchased with a UV filter to cap on the very end. I think we are going for a pair or two of goggles with filters and Binocular's with a special UV filter since we are doing earth science.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X