Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump steamrolls Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Not so unbelievable. President Trump says sensible stuff quite often, but you'd never know it if your only source of news is the mainstream media.
    If you had to choose between Trump style and Obama style (seemingly the only options that were available) you (also seemingly) made the right choice ... on this one statement alone.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      The torchlight parade was planned and executed by the Alt-Right. It was the catalyst for the horrific 24 hours in this usually quiet college town. It was seen around the world as a day of racial rage, hate, violence and death. And it was incited by the Neo-Nazis, KKK and Anti-Semites of the Alt–Right. It is disingenuous to blame those who opposed it for the violence. Any half-way decent, moral human being should have opposed it.
      You are a joke little man. The ignorant mouthpiece of the racist left.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        No it's not. The "nazis" were peacefully protesting, the "peaceful" opponents showed up to attack them, just like they do not just to nazis but anyone right of Stalin.
        They came ready to fight. Those Tiki torches weren't for light but rather as readily available make shift weapons.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Struck a nerve did I?
          “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            Any half-way decent, moral human being should have opposed it.
            Exactly. I am surprised to see how far many Christians are going in order to avoid the truth in this case (as well as many others).
            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              This is not a worthy statement at all.
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment