Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Antifas knife man for not bashing the fash to their satisfaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifas knife man for not bashing the fash to their satisfaction

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/man-sta...s-hard-enough/

"But why did Trump say both sides? ;_;"

mild language warning in the article.

“He would attend anti-war rallies. He was very left — like anti-Republican, very progressive, very liberal, very anti-Christian,” Wormer recalled of Roy.

The paper reported that Wormer also remembered Roy being part of the “fringe crowd” and as someone who would always stick up for people who were being bullied. Another man who knew Roy confirmed this to Big League Politics — and added that he is also an “ex goth.”

“Wormer said Roy and his family welcomed him into their home for Thanksgiving dinner in 2006, when the two were close friends. They lost touch about two years ago, Wormer said, except for a brief interaction last September when Roy shared that he would soon become a father,” the Free Press reported.

“Taking away somebody’s job and livelihood — I mean, that’s just adding fuel to the fire,” Wormer said. “I don’t think any good is going to come of this on anybody’s side.”

This attempt at showing the humanity in someone without agreeing with their ideas in any way would lead to Wormer’s stabbing.

In another comment about Roy’s attendance in Charlottesville, Wormer had stated: “Seeing him reduced to marching with these assclowns chanting their idiotic rhetoric breaks my heart.”
    Make sure to read the whole thing.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

They must have been alt-right nazis pretending to be antifa.

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
      They must have been alt-right nazis pretending to be antifa.
      LOL. that's what one of the commenters in the article said. As if a Nazi would stab him for not being anti-nazi enough.

Comment