Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"Protesters" now trying to dig up corpse of Confederate general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Protesters" now trying to dig up corpse of Confederate general

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-grave.html

A group of protesters who want the body of an alleged Ku Klux Klan leader removed from their city have broken the soil over the grave.
    The campaigners claim it has taken officials in Memphis, Tennessee, too long to exhume Nathan Bedford Forrest - who was a lieutenant general in the Confederate States Army.
    They also want the statue of the soldier on a horse on the burial site to be removed. The rebel cavalryman, who died in 1877, has been buried in the city's Health Sciences Park since 1904.
    Thank you Republican Party for clucking about Nazis instead of dealing with actual and present threats to civilization.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post

Thank you Republican Party for clucking about Nazis instead of dealing with actual and present threats to civilization.
    Why don't they start by digging up Robert Byrd? Where ever the dear Exalted Cyclops may be...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post

Nazis aren't a threat? One just committed a terrorist action. If one Muslim committed a terrorist attack, people would be quite rightly concerned about that.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        Nazis aren't a threat? One just committed a terrorist action. If one Muslim committed a terrorist attack, people would be quite rightly concerned about that.
        And many on the left would be up in arms with those who pointed it out saying it was Islamphobia to point out the connection.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          And many on the left would be up in arms with those who pointed it out saying it was Islamphobia to point out the connection.
          You are sadly correct.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

so now dead confederate soldiers can't even be left in peace?

that's sad. This world has become completely insane. Maybe Darfius is right and this is some weird alternate reality. On drugs.

Comment

Um, seriously, you do not think these are equivalent, do you? A gang versus a terrorist organization? Neither is good - but they aren't equivalently dangerous, either.
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                Um, seriously, you do not think these are equivalent, do you? A gang versus a terrorist organization? Neither is good - but they aren't equivalently dangerous, either.
                Where did I say they were equivalently dangerous?

Comment

There are many angles from which I can fisk this post:

1. We don't know if it was a terrorist attack. As the videos I posted in the other thread show, his car was hit by an antifa with a baseball bat before he pressed the gas and rammed those people. It's possible he panicked/snapped. It wouldn't be the first time a scared car driver drove through leftwing protesters. It would just be the first time someone died.
                  2. If muslims had only committed 1 terrorist attack nobody would associate them with terrorism.
                  3. Just about every ideological group has committed acts of murder. By this standard Christians are a much bigger threat than them. I'm making a relative statement: the body counts of the two ruling political ideologies (liberalism, neoconservatism) are much, much higher.
                  4. Nobody talks much about the actual white supremacist/neo-nazi groups that are genuine threats (IE: Aryan Brotherhood). That's because they are genuinely scary and effective at dishing out violence. They don't do sissy protests with tiki torches, they murder people. To put it bluntly, if they were a real threat the media would treat them with the utmost respect to avoid having their heads shaved off, just like they do with Muslims. They feel free to attack them just like they feel free to mock and deride Christians for the same reason: they know they're mostly harmless.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    There isn't even any evidence there was any gang involved. I would be surprised if it turned out it was premeditated at all. Considering the events of the day that took place prior to the incident, someone snapping makes more sense. And considering the physical context (and video showing his car being hit with a bat by antifa before he charged), so would panic.

Comment

Antifa/BLM has actually committed actions of terror, but libtards like you not concerned, want to pretend 'they good, didn't do nothing!!!'
                      Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment