Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

This is what fascism looks like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    if they were advocating violence against jews or anyone else they should be arrested. But were they? They were there to protest the taking down of the statues and the KKK has a lot of experience with public marches and know how to be racist but stay within the law.
    Oh c'mon Sparko, what else do you think the chant "the Jews will not replace us means?" Its incitement to racist violence.
    But I think those there who came with weapons and other gear ready to fight and did fight should be arrested. same with the antifa
    Thats a no brainer, and some of them were i'm sure. But the inciters were the neonazi's, the white supremacists, thats their intention, thats what they do.
    Jim, I am not on the side of the white nationlists or the antifa/blm thugs.
    Glad to hear it, but what I hear from most of you conservatives here is a defending of the protesting white nationalists and a blaming of the counter protesters.
    I am on the side of the constitution. Free Speech without recrimination for everyone. No violence by anyone. even those I don't agree with. ESPECIALLY those I don't agree with.
    Yeah, as Americans we're all for free speech, but when counter protesters freely speak and shout down the haters, you might try defending them as well instead of automatically blaming them for inciting the violence.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Yeah, as Americans we're all for free speech, but when counter protesters freely speak and shout down the haters, you might try defending them as well instead of automatically blaming them for inciting the violence.
      Jim but it has been the left that has consistently been shutting down speech under the threat of violence:

Recently for instance riots prevented Milos Yiannopoulos from speaking in California. As later was AnnCoulter

As Charles Murray recently was shut down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVstI0AL6bo

And Ben Shapiro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou0PeR8TFI8
      Last edited by seer; 08-21-2017, 11:26 AM.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Oh c'mon Sparko, what else do you think the chant "the Jews will not replace us means?" Its incitement to racist violence.
        no. "Kill the Jews" "Beat up Jews" "Hang Jews" would be an incitement to violence.

Thats a no brainer, and some of them were i'm sure. But the inciters were the neonazi's, the white supremacists, thats their intention, thats what they do.
        The Antifa start fights wherever they go. That's what they do. Look at what they just did in Boston where there were no white supremacists. They still threw bottles and urine at the cops and tried to start a fight. They start fights everywhere.

Glad to hear it, but what I hear from most of you conservatives here is a defending of the protesting white nationalists and a blaming of the counter protesters.
        No you hear that even Nazi's have the right of free speech in America. Anyone does as long as they are not advocating violence or causing violence.

No, I welcome people protesting white nationalists. Peacefully. But when they come with baseball bats and "punch Nazis" and throw bottles of urine at the police and the Nazis, then that is wrong. If someone incites violence it is not the public's job to respond with violence. It is the law's job to arrest them. The only time you are allowed to use violence is in self-defense. Not to punish Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          wait. what? Whites can't date whites?

It's probably a right wing disinfo campaign (seriously). Antifas aren't usually that blatantly anti-white in their promos.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment