Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

At Least 13 Dead In Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    I certainly don't. Those marching in Charlottesville represent a dark underbelly of racism in the US, but its definitely not every conservative out there marching. Though I do wonder just how widespread the problem actually is.

As for this terrorist strike its a tragedy. I wonder if events like these will be used in twenty years to justify making cars fully-autonomous by law and removing the steering wheels, making sure that the firmwares can't be flashed, and stuff like that.
    What about all the leftists marching in Charlottesville? That is a much larger part if the dark underbelly of racism in the US.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

In CNN's desperate attempts to make this about President Trump, CNN "Chief National Security Correspondent" listed Charlottesville on a list of European terrorist attacks.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Looks like they're trying to provide cover for Blitzer.

Then again, considering some of their other notorious geography lesson flubs...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Not just CNN. MSNBC has also joined in.

NBC News Terrorism Analyst Malcolm Nance declared on MSNBC Live yesterday afternoon that the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia might have been the inspiration for the vehicle terrorist attack over in Barcelona, Spain. Nance declared that "the attack in Charlottesville that we saw was just an American version of this same style of attack" and went on to proclaim "And interestingly enough, with the intensity of information that we’ve had related to the Charlottesville incident over the last five days, it’s quite possible that may have precipitated this terrorist group’s, you know, desire to gain the limelight and carry out a similar attack."

This was right after the host of the show, Craig Melvin, even noted how the Barcelona attack was similar to those in "London, Stockholm, Berlin, Nice"

If anything the moron in Charlottesville got the idea from the European attacks.
          Last edited by rogue06; 08-18-2017, 08:04 AM. Reason: identifying who Melvin is

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            What about all the leftists marching in Charlottesville? That is a much larger part if the dark underbelly of racism in the US.
            The nazi and white supremacists are leftists?

Comment

No Leonhard, the left is much more of a danger, they are far larger in number than the white supremacists ...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Pretty sure he's referring to leftist groups like Black Lives Matter which are clearly black supremacists, and the ironically named Antifa which hypocritically employs fascist tactics in their opposition to "fascism". Neither group is at all averse to using violence and hatred to promote their agenda and ideology. This is why our President saw fit to condemn the hatred, bigotry, and violence perpetrated by "many sides". This isn't about left versus right, it's about right versus wrong, and there was plenty of wrong on both sides of the picket line.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You pointed out that the nazis and white supremacists "represent a dark underbelly of racism in the US." I am simply pointing out that the leftists are a much larger part of that dark underbelly.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

7 year old boy dead!

Where are crying libs???
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                      7 year old boy dead!

Where are crying libs???
                      It was just a late term abortion...
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment