Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My grandmother's freind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My grandmother's freind.

She passed away recently. The one who had to be airlifted to the hospital. She said she appreciated all the prayers. It sure is a scary thought, having all that fluid removed from a body.
    sigpic

-ing for your grandmother, your grandmother's friend's family and yourself.
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Originally posted by LostSheep View Post
      -ing for your grandmother, your grandmother's friend's family and yourself.
      Thank you.
      sigpic

Comment

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X