Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Nazi Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    Unless there is a drastic shift in voting patterns, this poll forces me to conclude that 100% of Theologyweb members are in fact Nazis. This is immensely disturbing to me.
    You did not actually denounce the Nazis, therefore you are a Nazi too, you Nazi.

Comment

This all reminds of that scene from Monty Python's The Life of Brian:

"Will you stop following me! I'm not the messiah!"
      "But only the true messiah would deny his own divinity!"
      "Oh, come on, what sort of chance does that give me? Fine, I am the messiah!"
      "He admits it! He's the messiah!"
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Nazi jokes aren't funny Anne Frankly I'm ashamed of all of you.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          That was sick! But funny! We are all going to hell!
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            Agreed. These Nazi puns are a bit exceSSive and are making me führerious having taken me outta Mein Kampfort zone

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm Goering to have to put a stop to all these terrible puns.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
              "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
              Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Some folks think they're being heilarious but they're really reichdiculous.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  That was sick! But funny! We are all going to heil!
                  FIFY n/c

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
                    I'm Goering to have to put a stop to all these terrible puns.
                    Don't worry they'll run out of gas before long

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Don't worry they'll run out of gas before long
                      If not with enough concentration I sure we camp come up with a final solution for them

Comment

Looks like I ruin yet another thread with my incessant punnage

Comment

PS_0234_HUMOR_HELL.jpg
                          I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

The poll results are in, and 100% of Theologyweb members are in fact Nazis.

I would like to take this rare opportunity to definitively and vehemently denounce Nazism in all its forms, including (but not limited to): Nazis, Nazi sympathizers, fascists, white supremacists, conservatives, KKK members, Republicans, racists, self-described "pro-free speech" "people", libertarians, etc.
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              The poll results are in, and 100% of Theologyweb members are in fact Nazis.

I would like to take this rare opportunity to definitively and vehemently denounce Nazism in all its forms, including (but not limited to): Nazis, Nazi sympathizers, fascists, white supremacists, conservatives, KKK members, Republicans, racists, self-described "pro-free speech" "people", libertarians, etc.
                              It's so good that we finally got that all cleared up. I suspected that I was a closet Nazi, now I'm sure. Coming out is so liberating!
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                                It's so good that we finally got that all cleared up. I suspected that I was a closet Nazi, now I'm sure. Coming out is so liberating oppressing!
                                fify
                                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment