Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DNC hack was an inside job - not Russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Well, it was never 17 intelligence agencies, it was three, and it wasn't three intelligence agencies so much as it was a handful of handpicked individuals from those intelligence agencies, and they didn't so much do their own investigation as they simply went with the questionable findings of a third-party under the employ of the Democrat party who, to date, is the only firm outside of the DNC itself who has looked at the servers in question. So basically, the "smoking gun" was shooting blanks.

https://archive.fo/So4up
    http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/0...d-dnc-servers/
    Four, dumbass, FOUR.

Count them: FBI, DHS, CIA, and NSA. That's four in case you forgot how to count.

You never cease to be full of face-palm and jaw dropping idiocy. I wish I had the money to send your dumbass to a school, so you wouldn't be such a mind pollutant for the rest of humanity.
    Last edited by Sea of red; 08-21-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

I see somebody doesn't know how to click on links. Maybe you could use your money for an "Internet for Dummies" book instead.

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies - the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency..."
      https://archive.fo/So4up

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
        Four, dumbass, FOUR.
        So, you admit the "17" was fake news, eh?

(And I am not conceding that you are accurate with the four)
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          So, you admit the "17" was fake news, eh?

(And I am not conceding that you are accurate with the four)
          Yeah, I like how he only picked one point to dispute, and he didn't even get that right.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Yeah, I like how he only picked one point to dispute, and he didn't even get that right.
            I'm beginning to think he gets his talking points from JimL.

Originally posted by JimL View Post
            No idjut, the 17 security agencies back it up themselves and have briefed Congress on what is otherwise classified information. Who do you think briefed Congress on the matter, some no name off the street?
            Last edited by Cow Poke; 08-21-2017, 06:56 AM.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
              Four, dumbass, FOUR.

Count them: FBI, DHS, CIA, and NSA. That's four in case you forgot how to count.

You never cease to be full of face-palm and jaw dropping idiocy. I wish I had the money to send your dumbass to a school, so you wouldn't be such a mind pollutant for the rest of humanity.
              Are you okay? This seems to be a rather picayune point to justify unloading on MM like that (and as has already been pointed out, MM's number is backed by sources).
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Are you okay? This seems to be a rather picayune point to justify unloading on MM like that (and as has already been pointed out, MM's number is backed by sources).
                well because three is not many, but FOUR makes it officially true. duh.

Comment